Purolator L14476 with OPE

Status
Not open for further replies.
Have used these filters for years(mower and generator) on 1 yr change intervals(avg. 30 hrs) and have not had problems as far as I know. Have these filters been shown to be problematic, and if so what would be a good alternative. Have not been on here for a couple years, and catching up on the reading with all the Purolator problems

I keep a few of these filters stashed at home in case of an extended power outage to keep the generator going.

I've been using the slightly longer 14477 for years on my Kawasaki. Looks great cut open, It's not a stressful application. Even a Puro can handle it. I actually left the old filter on the last oil change. We'll see how two years looks on one.

Last edited:
I'm using the L14476 on a 125 hour interval, and I've yet to see any sort of an issue, when cutting them open.

One engine is pushing 3000 (three thousand) hours. I have no plans to do anything different.

Here's the good news. You are worrying about nothing.

Thanks, glad to hear it. I have 4 of these left purchased within the last 2 years and changes are due on the mower and generator next month.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back