anyone running milestar tires?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Friend of mine is with no issues. They aren't bad tires, just cheap.

No issues with 2 sets of GT Radial tires.

Unfortunately, this site seems to have a love affair with Michelin tires and you won't hear much positive about something that is not a Michelin.

Originally Posted By: Miller88
Unfortunately, this site seems to have a love affair with Michelin tires and you won't hear much positive about something that is not a Michelin.

Yep, I drank the Michelin Kool-Aid and got burned. Never again.

Originally Posted By: mrsilv04

Yep, I drank the Michelin Kool-Aid and got burned. Never again.
Yup, I've been burned by them 3 times

Friend of mine is with no issues. They aren't bad tires, just cheap.

No issues with 2 sets of GT Radial tires.

Or Pirelli, Conti or Yokohama to name a few other good brands. . Not everyone thinks Coopertire is the greatest thing in the world. European Goodyear makes some good stuff but it's hard to find here in the land of the no nome "Roadmasher 500".

Last edited:
While my current tires on my 2010 Fusion are not yet at the 'need-to-replace' stage, they're getting close. I've already decided on the Milestar 932s.

I've done a ton of reading, and while they're not a big-name, they appear to have some pretty decent qualities for a 'value-brand' tire.'

Also, they do appear to be very similar to the Cooper CS-3. Look at the two side-by-side and tell me they're not remarkably similar.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back