Chem Trails

Status
Not open for further replies.
LOL Oh Jesus H. Tapdacing [censored]. Thanks for the laugh, you made my day man.
crackmeup2.gif
x1000

Originally Posted By: MolaKule
Quote:
These are almost always either polymers or metals, most commonly aluminum. A lot of other things have been found in them too and I genuinely believe there is a more sinister reason behind them but that's just my opinion and I won't share it haha
I do encourage people to research into them though, it's quite interesting!

If this sinister additive exists then get me a sample and I will have tested at the University's labs and we'll find out what it is that controls one's mind.

While you at it, send me a sample of Sasquatch's hair. Our biology department would be interested in that as well.

BTW, research isn't research if you do it on the Internet; that is called, "searching."

Sasquatch is real.....oh wait.....I'm thinking of the beef jerky. Well the beef jerky is real. I've seen it.

Originally Posted By: MolaKule
Quote:
These are almost always either polymers or metals, most commonly aluminum. A lot of other things have been found in them too and I genuinely believe there is a more sinister reason behind them but that's just my opinion and I won't share it haha

If this sinister additive exists then get me a sample and I will have tested at the University's labs and we'll find out what it is that controls one's mind.

While you at it, send me a sample of Sasquatch's hair. Our biology department would be interested in that as well.

BTW, research isn't research if you do it on the Internet; that is called, "searching."

I have a co-worker that decided to test his rainwater for chemtrails, and insists that it came back positive. He won't share the results of his test, nor tell me what lab he used. He also sees drones following him around.

Originally Posted By: Bandito440
I have a co-worker that decided to test his rainwater for chemtrails, and insists that it came back positive. He won't share the results of his test, nor tell me what lab he used. He also sees drones following him around.

I've seen these sorts of tests done as "proof" on conspiracy forums. Soil testing is a variation of this. They typically parade around their lab sheets and proclaim "IRREFUTABLE PROOF!!!!11" when they find traces of stuff like aluminum or barium in a sample.

They fail to grasp that the stuff the lab tells them is in the sample is stuff that is normally found in the soil and kicked up as dust into the air (which is why you'll find it in rainwater samples too).

Completing basic science courses would stop a lot of these conspiracy theories.

Originally Posted By: dmdx86

...They fail to grasp that the stuff the lab tells them is in the sample is stuff that is normally found in the soil and kicked up as dust into the air (which is why you'll find it in rainwater samples too).

Completing basic science courses would stop a lot of these conspiracy theories.

thumbsup2.gif

For sure!

But it is easier to believe in some frizzle-haired dude spouting B*S than it is to educate one's self.

Last edited:
I am still standing my ground. Beef Jerky is real. And Sasquatch is their spokesquatch.

Best test I saw was the rain water test....taken from a sample that came off a roof.....a freshly tarred and rocked roof.....there were some chemicals in the results.....just a guess but me thinks they came from the fresh tar.

Last edited:
Originally Posted By: john_pifer
I think a lot of the Chemtrail believers are also Trump supporters.

Perhaps. But all apparently have untreated brain damage.

Originally Posted By: john_pifer
I think a lot of the Chemtrail believers are also Trump supporters.

Naa, they were all at the DNC convention.
grin2.gif

Last edited:
Originally Posted By: 19jacobob93
This is not a conspiracy, chemtrails exist and in different forms too.
The official reasons for intentional chem trails (they are not just exhaust gasses) given by the government are always based around preventing global warming. They are all produced by adding substances to the fuel which are then spread in yhe exhaust gasses. These are almost always either polymers or metals, most commonly aluminum. A lot of other things have been found in them too and I genuinely believe there is a more sinister reason behind them but that's just my opinion and I won't share it haha
Aluminum is commonly found in the hats of those who swallow this stuff.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back