Progress on my 75 Morris Mini Pickup

Status
Not open for further replies.
The day has come. 99% finished, just need to go back to work before my Christmas trip to the US.

right rear.jpg

interior.jpg

side_with-richard.jpg

left_side_with_richard.jpg

front_with_richard.jpg

front.jpg

left_front.jpg

Nice! Amazing work!

That really is MINI. It would look cute with a little bed topper on it. Any plans for that, or just leaving it open?

The PO lost the second license plate, and the process to replace it takes a couple of years, so I had a British style plate made and made a new stainless support.
Mini-rear-badge.jpg

And for those that want to see my build of the Mini Pickup, I have updated my Mini site (English version, so far) to make it mobile friendly. It will still run as before on the big screen, but it is optimized for tablets and phones.

The thumbnails are enlarged to fill the normal phone screen. Tapping on a picture will bring up a version that you can tap to scroll around the 640x480 picture.

In the section “Logistics” I have included a summary of the build in the page labeled “The Story”.

There around 20 hours in the upgrade, and I think all the links work. Please let me know if you find a dead one or that leads to the wrong picture or page.

http://www.widman.biz/Mini/English/

That's a handsome little pick up truck.

Chrysler built one in the early '80s based on the Omni/Horizon fastbacks. The pick up truck versions were called Rampage (Dodge) and Scamp (Plymouth). The Scamp was only built in 1983, I had one (we had a second one for a while!), I had it from 1983 to 2000, it was a fun little vehicle.

Good luck with your Morris Mini.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back