Warm fuzzy feeling

Status
Not open for further replies.
My Sentra with 157K on it was overdue for an oil change.
Yesterday I changed it with Valvoline Synthetic (cheapest name brand at Wally World)and a Fram Ultra filter.
I'm going to leave the Fram on thru 2 oil changes.
About 15K or so.
Nothing earth shaking here,it just felt good.
Go Broncos !

I read the title and KNEW it was an oil change....Go Broncos indeed! (Although Carolina will be tough to beat...)

Lived in Colorado several decades and had to wait till I was moving out of state to see the Broncos win their first Super Bowl. I don't think they have the horsepower to win their third today but will root for them anyway.

Originally Posted By: HosteenJorje
Lived in Colorado several decades and had to wait till I was moving out of state to see the Broncos win their first Super Bowl. I don't think they have the horsepower to win their third today but will root for them anyway.

That was my concern also...but the defense carried the day, and the O linemen scored the late touchdown by pushing the pile and runner into the end zone....

Originally Posted By: marine65
My Sentra with 157K on it was overdue for an oil change.
Yesterday I changed it with Valvoline Synthetic (cheapest name brand at Wally World)and a Fram Ultra filter.
I'm going to leave the Fram on thru 2 oil changes.
About 15K or so.
Nothing earth shaking here,it just felt good.
Go Broncos !
Mr. Newton wasn't near as cocky as he usually is mainly because the Broncos knocked him on his behind. He isn't used to something like that. I thought 50 was one of the best Super Bowls I have ever watched.

Originally Posted By: HosteenJorje
Mr. Newton wasn't near as cocky as he usually is mainly because the Broncos knocked him on his behind. He isn't used to something like that. I thought 50 was one of the best Super Bowls I have ever watched.

One of the commentators said, "Cam Newton has never seen a defense like this"....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back