Valvoline Full Synthetic High Mileage and Blend HM

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted By: SR5
Originally Posted By: andrewp1998
id go with the fullsynmax life, 22 bucks is hard to beat for a quality syn esp when the blends have only 10-20% of full syn in them!

I think Valvoline semi-synthetic has 30 to 40 % synthetic in it. A guy in a previous thead phoned them up to ask.

I would very happily use either full or semi from Valvoline, they do a quality product.

Yep that was me. Valvoline confirmed MaxLife & DuraBlend are 30%-40% synthetic. I love MaxLife Blend & Full Syn. Valvoline is top notch. They don't get enough praise on BITOG with all the chatter of Pennzoil & Mobil 1.
grin.gif

Originally Posted By: Branson304
Originally Posted By: SR5

I think Valvoline semi-synthetic has 30 to 40 % synthetic in it. A guy in a previous thead phoned them up to ask.

I would very happily use either full or semi from Valvoline, they do a quality product.

Yep that was me. Valvoline confirmed MaxLife & DuraBlend are 30%-40% synthetic. I love MaxLife Blend & Full Syn. Valvoline is top notch. They don't get enough praise on BITOG with all the chatter of Pennzoil & Mobil 1.
grin.gif

Thanks for making the phone call Branson304, I've used a bit of DuraBlend in my time and have always been happy with it. It's good to know the actual amount of synthetic used.

Last edited:
20 year old Taurus? MaxLife Blend is all you need. At 5k OCI, it's likely SuperTech dino would work fine.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back