2016 Civic sedan is selling very well

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Civic historically was never a handsome looking car, that includes decades of previous generations.

The problem I have is that it is HUGE, and as some others have said the attention to detail and durability of some items is in question compared to Honda's Golden Years back in the 80s and 90s.

Originally Posted By: dblshock
does anyone think they won't have further issues?

I bet they will, if the Fit is anything to go by.

These car companies are cutting so many corners now that they have begun to sacrifice the general durability of their vehicles, not just Honda but most ALL of them. Honda, and Toyota for that matter have decided to sacrifice the ONLY real asset they still had left over the past decade or so, durability and reliability. Well done you freaking short sighted, greedy, over educated MBAs at said companies, and the idiot senior executives that allowed it.

Love it.. Sat in a 2016 at the auto show in Detroit, the interior is awesome. I think the exterior looks fine, not incredible, but good. I can't wait for the SI/Type-R to come out. And finally a hatch. Maybe eventually I can trade my SI sedan in for one at some point. I do really love my 8th gen SI sedan though. Simple and fun.

Originally Posted By: SLCraig
Love it.. Sat in a 2016 at the auto show in Detroit, the interior is awesome. I think the exterior looks fine, not incredible, but good. I can't wait for the SI/Type-R to come out. And finally a hatch. Maybe eventually I can trade my SI sedan in for one at some point. I do really love my 8th gen SI sedan though. Simple and fun.

That's the problem with the last few generations of Honda cars they are no longer "simple" or much fun for that matter.

Honda needs to return to their values in the late 80s and 90s that made them a household name connected with value, durability, and quality, along with simplicity and fun to drive factors of even the lowliest models.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back