How Can I Print 755 Mailing Labels For Post Cards?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Quick question, I have to send out 755 post cards or regular letters on the 22nd of each month except for December and i need to print out addresses on peel and stick labels what is the best program to use or the best way to do this?

Take them to a mailing service. I believe FedEx and UPS Stores do this, and there are probably some small local companies you could find that do it as well.

can you not just investigate setting up your printer that will print on your envelopes or onto your postcards?

I have the sheets of labels but i don't know how to get the addresses onto the labels. There are 755 different labels. Any info would be great.

Check out Avery.com

Where are your addresses? You can perform something called a mail merge into MS-Word from an excel file. It works pretty well.

I'd suggest finding a way to print the addresses directly onto the postcards or envelopes. No way would I want to peel and stick 755 avery labels every month, much less pay for 755 avery labels every month.

Find a printer that will print on the desired size/thickness of paper, then figure out the mail merge funcion in Microsoft Word.

Figuring out the fastest/easiest way to do this NOW will save TONS of time and money later on.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back