New CarQuest R85372-A43301 cut open

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah a few car quest stores by me but like bullwinkle said its hit or miss at advance auto parts....

Originally Posted By: 2003f7
I have a used one that I cut open How do I post the photo's?

I take pictures and move them to my pc then use the tiny pic website to host them. Once you upload it they give you a link which you copy and paste here to show us

Awesome...look forward to seeing them

Here is TinyPic's link.

Tiny Pic photo hosting

Thanks for taking the trouble and the effort.

If you register your email account with them, you can upload 5 photos at a time. Plus, you can make albums.

Use the link for IMG Code for Forums & Message Boards.

I make a list of photos in a text editor with descriptions.

You can update the text file with the links and then copy and paste them into the edit window. Preview your post so it is just the way you want it before you click Submit.

Time consuming but works.

Thanks.

WellOiled: as soon as my filter cutter arrives; I'll cut the Carquest filter that is off my church friends new to the church 2014 E-250 15 passenger van that had MaxLife blend 5w20 and was in and on for 6,400 miles

KingCake - car51 did a used filter cut & post on a CQ Red 85334 here with 6000 miles.

CQ_"RED"

I have not run one yet. I am not thrilled with the wide pleat spaces on the one I cut.

car51's filter looked great.

Originally Posted By: KingCake
So what interval would you guys trust the Red filters for? 5K? 7.5K?

I think they'd be good for at least 7k. The CQ Red will be fine for OLM-suggested intervals.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back