STOP CALLING ME!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am being driven insane by all the political calls. I swear I get 20+ a day and have for months now. I don't even answer my phone any more. Good lord it needs to end!

Figures when the politicians created the do not call registry they made an exception for political calls.

HATE IT!!!
mad.gif

We should be getting them soon here. I just tell every political call that I was planning on voting for them, but since they called I will be voting for someone else. The responses from the real human callers are great.

I also decline to participate in any survey.

Originally Posted By: SatinSilver
You must still have an old fashioned land line. Just use a cell phone.

Next time answer "I'd love to hear about your cause but first let me tell you about scientology". They won't call back.

Originally Posted By: SatinSilver
You must still have an old fashioned land line. Just use a cell phone.

We are supposed to have them in earthquake country. The cell towers go out and usually a landline on long distance can get out.

That's what you get for being in a state that insists that they need to be the first state in the nation to hold a primary.

Originally Posted By: mrsilv04
It'll end soon. Maybe...

Should I call you tomorrow, as a reminder to go vote?

crackmeup2.gif
crackmeup2.gif

Originally Posted By: mrsilv04
It'll end soon. Maybe...

Should I call you tomorrow, as a reminder to go vote?

Yeah, everybody should call NHHEMI today asking about Royal Purple products
grin.gif

Originally Posted By: NHHEMI
STOP CALLING ME!!!! HATE IT!!!
mad.gif

I just simply set my ring tone selection to none, and then set a ring tone for each of my contacts. If it's a caller that's not in my contacts, they go straight to voicemail and the phone doesn't ring. I only check voice mails once a day or so. But even at the peak before the caucuses I only received a couple of calls.

I didn't think to get onto a discussion forum and scream and shout about it. I'd be interested in knowing if getting upset helps solve the issue.

Quote:
Tell them you're an illegal immigrant.

Don't do that. You will have identified yourself as a Democrat and you'll be contacted for welfare, food stamps and asked how many children you have and do you need to borrow some more children for your first welfare assessment appointment.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back