Security Detail shows up at Malheur

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted By: Blaze
Watch the drone footage "focus in" when Lavoy walks with his hands up. I have never seen a camera focus like that in all my yrs of photography. Check it out, its not normal. Something has been manipulated on that drone footage...IMO. I would guess that this bizarre looking focus is when Lavoy got shot the first time with his hand up. They edited that out with that focus [censored] at the exact right time. I believe they also did the same thing back when they took that pot shot during the first stop. You see they edited out critical parts with that "focus".

Its important to go back and listen to the hours of recorded testimony by Victoria Sharpe and Shawna Cox. Listen VERY carefully to what they are saying and listen to these recordings more than once! Especially what they say about Mark Mc Connell.

Moon landing was staged too, right? Our government is always incompetent until it comes time to conspiracy theories, then somehow they can pull off magic!

And eye witnesses are always absolutely correct, right? They were calm and collected, no worries, took note of everything that happened and when, right? Just like the families of anyone gunned down by the police - "He was unarmed, with his hands up. They executed him." Same line, every time, no matter the color of the victim.

I trust my government a lot more than some whack jobs, who were praying for this exact situation to happen.

Originally Posted By: surfstar
Moon landing was staged too, right?

Don't forget how we "attacked ourselves" on 9/11 with missiles, not aircraft. These people don't have a vivid imagination, they're flat out nuts.

Originally Posted By: billt460
Originally Posted By: Joshua_Skinner
Far fewer white people are subject to stop-and-frisk. Far fewer white people (by population percentage) are in prison. That's structural violence against minorities.

No. That's because blacks commit a far higher percentage of the crimes. Again, WAKE UP! You're living in a fantasy world, void of any common sense or reasoning. The South Side of Chicago is the murder capitol of the nation because it's populated almost exclusively by blacks. Compton California and Camden New Jersey are slaughterhouses because again, they are populated by blacks. The list goes on and on. Anywhere you have a large population of blacks in an inner city, you have low property values, high crime, runaway gang violence, drugs, and most everything else you can think of that constitutes bad. As I said, blacks have proven time and time again, they are their own worst enemy. You need to put down the crack pipe, and breath in some fresh air!

I would encourage you to look at the role of poverty in crimes. When people have a hard time meeting their basic needs legally they do it illegally and especially so when crowded into slums. The people in those slums do not have the resources they need and so those communities look like other impoverished communities and countries.

Violent crime overall is on a continued downward trend. Arguing why is another can of worms, but Freakanomics has an interesting take.

The facts remains that incidences of drug use and sale/dealing by white and black people do not explain the radically different incarceration rates for drug related crimes between those two groups.

Your "common sense reasoning" is not borne out by the facts. What does that mean personally? It means that you are not in command of the facts. Your arguments do not hold up to scrutiny. You cannot call me to "WAKE UP!" while you lucidly dream to the tunes played by the extreme right.

I would encourage you to look at the role of poverty in crimes. When people have a hard time meeting their basic needs legally they do it illegally and especially so when crowded into slums. The people in those slums do not have the resources they need and so those communities look like other impoverished communities and countries.

Too F'ing bad! You don't rob, steal, sell drugs, and kill just because times are hard. Stop making excuses for blacks to behave like animals. These vermin kill each other over nothing. Some POS gangbanger kills a 5 year old girl in a drive by, over a drug territory dispute, and you blame it on poverty? Give me and everyone else on this forum a break! And this kind of stupid behavior happens every day in the black inner city. They have zero respect for human life. These people are nothing more than uncivilized garbage, period! Don't blame this on "the extreme right", or anything else. Lay it right where it belongs. Right on the doorstep of BLACKS. I'll keep on saying it. Blacks are their own worst enemy. They prove it every single day with their uncivilized, animal like behavior. And total lack of respect for each other.

Too F'ing bad! You don't rob, steal, sell drugs, and kill just because times are hard. Stop making excuses for blacks to behave like animals. These vermin kill each other over nothing. Some POS gangbanger kills a 5 year old girl in a drive by, over a drug territory dispute, and you blame it on poverty? Give me and everyone else on this forum a break! And this kind of stupid behavior happens every day in the black inner city. They have zero respect for human life. These people are nothing more than uncivilized garbage, period! Don't blame this on "the extreme right", or anything else. Lay it right where it belongs. Right on the doorstep of BLACKS. I'll keep on saying it. Blacks are their own worst enemy. They prove it every single day with their uncivilized, animal like behavior. And total lack of respect for each other.

You're a ___ who couldn't reason his way out of a paper bag.

Its not the COLOR of their skin that matters - its their socio-economic position. Other countries have similar groups with issues - and guess what? they're not all black people. It has nothing to do with skin color.
BUT, you're not bright enough to realize this. Instead you just spout bigoted speech, like its the bible... (oh wait, that was made up also) -- likes its a scientific conclusion.

and now comes the lock. Too bad, I liked discussing crazy gun toting whackos. Or "patriots" as some called them.

Instead you just spout bigoted speech, like its the bible... (oh wait, that was made up also) -- likes its a scientific conclusion.

Show me one single thing I've posted that isn't a fact. That's right, you can't.

Instead you just spout bigoted speech, like its the bible... (oh wait, that was made up also) -- likes its a scientific conclusion.

Show me one single thing I've posted that isn't a fact. That's right, you can't.

Here, try a logic exercise. Which community would have higher violence:
a) poor white trailer park / similar
b) affluent minority neighborhood

Where would you rather walk around at night?
(oh wait, you're racist, I know your answer - Prejudice - pre and judge, are right in it)

Which community would have higher violence:
a) poor white trailer park / similar.....................

Talk sense, and F*#K your political correctness. You want logic? Here's some. What's the murder rate at your local "white trash trailer park"? Compare it to the black inner cities like the South Side of Chicago. The murder capitol of the nation as we speak. Every stat. I posted IS FACT. The fact it's true doesn't make it "racist". You want to talk racist? Fine let's talk. "Black Lives Matter", is composed of nothing but violent, RACIST blacks calling for the outright murder of police and whites. Where is that happening at your local "trailer park"? You're a F'ing idiot who can stand the truth, and wouldn't recognize it if it bit you square in the a$$. Take your head out of your politically correct a$$ and get a grip on reality. I'm sick and tired of listening to politically correct bull$h!t from idiots like you, just so you can racially "blend". Or make excuses for being poor as a reason to be violent.

Originally Posted By: bubbatime
Originally Posted By: ZeeOSix
The drone video proves nothing.

Actually it proves quite a bit. And the social justice warriors and BLM activists have been screaming for more body cameras on cops. And when they/you don't like the footage, they change the narrative and facts to fit their agenda. You/me/everyone else can clearly see the criminals fleeing, bailing out of the car, reaching into his pocket. That's as cut and dry a good police shooting as you will find. Period.

That drone video is practically useless in proving anything. IF the Feds had their [censored] together they would have had body cameras on all their officers WITH audio so you could tell when shots were fired - then there would be zero room for criticism. Obviously, they didn't want to go that far to ensure they wouldn't incriminate themselves.

And eye witnesses are always absolutely correct, right?

I trust my government a lot more than some whack jobs, who were praying for this exact situation to happen.

In this case, I think I trust the story given by the two women that were actually there and experienced the episode fist hand before the Feds who lured them into an ambush situation.

In this case, I think I trust the story given by the two women that were actually there and experienced the episode fist hand before the Feds who lured them into an ambush situation.

There are several sources of information on this.

1. The video
2. The federal officers
3. The two women

Choosing one source over the other two is premature. You're choosing to believe something about a situation and picking the version of the story that aligns with your belief. An inherently biased approach.

Wait until the facts are all in.

The first version of the story was wrong when it was Waco (Janet Reno "They were slapping babies around"...which turned out not to be true, and the LEOs were found to be at fault).

The first version of the Michael Brown story was wrong ("His hands were up and he was shot in the back"...which turned out to be untrue...he was charging the cop when he was shot).

Choosing a story that aligns with a political disposition (The Feds/cops are criminals...or...the guys holding a government facility hostage and crashing roadblocks are criminals) isn't intellectually honest.

Eyewitnesses are often in error (90% of them get the details of airplane crashes wrong). Eyewitnesses that were part of a criminal group have reason to claim things that aren't true.

Choosing the conspiracy theory (the video was doctored) in the absence of any evidence
is...well...a matter of unsupported belief.

If I were a LEO, I would WANT this on video. I would want the photographic evidence. I'm confident enough that my actions are both reasonable and legal that I want the evidence to back up my side of the story.

Imagine what would have happened if officer Wilson had a body camera, one that showed a 290lb man (and he's old enough to be in the Army, that makes him a man) head down charging the officer, then that whole chapter of American discourse would have to be rewritten.

Originally Posted By: Astro14

There are several sources of information on this.

1. The video
2. The federal officers
3. The two women

Choosing one source over the other two is premature. You're choosing to believe something about a situation and picking the version of the story that aligns with your belief. An inherently biased approach.

Wait until the facts are all in.

I'm not biased ... I'm looking at the evidence that is available at this time.

Can you point to evidence that has better video along with audio recording of this whole incident so gun shots can be heard? Or can you point to recorded audio witness testimony that is more trustworthy than the women who where both in the truck?

At this point, I wouldn't believe anyone's testimony on the Fed's side of this incident any more than anyone else that was actually there as it happened. People in LE can lie just as well as any criminal, and maybe even more because people are taught to "trust law enforcement", and other LE agencies trust that they are being truthful - but that's not always the case. I'm sure anyone associate with LE is going to swallow the Fed's story hook, line and sinker. Even if there was evidence they did something illegal, most LE guys would look the other way and still support the Fed's actions - that's just how it is most of the time.

Just wait to see how the facts slowly ooze out as time goes on. If it's true that he was shot while his hands were up as described by the two women in the truck, then it will most likely come out as time goes on. In the mean time, I'm not fully buying into the Feds being totally honest here, and that they pulled some planned out dirty moves. Having a much less than stellar drone video doesn't make it help their case. They should have had video cameras with audio on the officers on the ground if they didn't want people questioning their tactics.

I'm sure anyone associate with LE is going to swallow the Fed's story hook, line and sinker.

Don't be so sure of that.

After the catastrophe at Ruby Ridge with Randy Weaver, the Feds found themselves in some hot water. Inaccurate reports, not updating the reports with more accurate info, messing up dates on legal documents, which led to Weaver looking like the bad guy, then not straitening it up within the system led to more issues. A chopper crew claiming to have been shot at led the boots on the ground to get all amp'ed up (even though the crew later straightened the story out, no new info was given... Rules of engagement were altered and not clear. All of these things and more were ALL on the shoulders of the various federal agencies and all were placed under the scrutiny of a congressional committee.

So hopefully if there was something amiss, it will be rooted out and those responsible will be held accountable.

Thieves and vandals should be held accountable. Terrorists should be shot. God will sort them out.

Originally Posted By: Merkava_4
Originally Posted By: Doog
Well looks like that whole mess is over.....one dead.

It's not over; this is the beginning. It started with taking LaVoy's life.

I blinked, is it over now? Or are we still beginning?

Okay, so now, is it over?

Originally Posted By: Merkava_4
Originally Posted By: Doog
Well looks like that whole mess is over.....one dead.

It's not over; this is the beginning. It started with taking LaVoy's life.

I blinked, is it over now? Or are we still beginning?

Okay, so now, is it over?

Was it over when the Germans bombed Pearl Harbor?
grin.gif

Interesting...FBI had claimed they had NO body cam footage of the incident at the news conference. Now there is body cam footage all over Facebook now of some cops vid camera or body cam at the scene filming the arrests at the first stop and in this footage it show the oregon state police wearing helmet cams on the side of their helmets.

Also the truck photos are out too on Facebook that someone snagged in the impound lot and it showed the truck with one bullet hole between the doors on drivers side and they also had the entire front and back of the truck covered with a tarp with only the doors showing. Why cover this truck in this fashion?

Doesn't make sense unless they are hiding something.The two girls claimed the shots came from the front and back. Its starting to appear the FBI is lying here and keep in mind they also stated less than nine shots TOTAL were fired.

Originally Posted By: Blaze
Doesn't make sense unless they are hiding something.The two girls claimed the shots came from the front and back. Its starting to appear the FBI is lying here and keep in mind they also stated less than nine shots TOTAL were fired.

Of course they are hiding evidence because they don't want their abuse actions to seem overboard, which they were.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back