David Fry in his own words

Status
Not open for further replies.
David Fry

God Bless David Fry. He's a true American Patriot. It saddens me to think that he will eventually lose his life to this tyrannical government. I'm amazed that he's able to keep his sense of humor under such horrific circumstances. I myself wouldn't've had the guts to hold out so long. I would've taken my rifle and walked up to the FBI barricade long before now. I would've gone out blazing.

You should join the "patriots".

Whether he dies or not is 100% up to him. IF he wants to play suicide by cop, that is no American Hero or "patriot".

What a bunch of losers.

He's looking at prison time if he gives himself up -- what kind of life is that ?

Sooner or later we're all gonna have to decide between prison or death. I already made my choice.

I'm not asleep like the rest of you people are. I see the writing on the wall. Maybe it's because I don't watch television; I don't know. Everything seems so plainly obvious to me.

Originally Posted By: Merkava_4
I'm not asleep like the rest of you people are. I see the writing on the wall. Maybe it's because I don't watch television; I don't know. Everything seems so plainly obvious to me.

You should watch TV, especially the network news, and you'll see that things aren't as bad as you make them out to be. My kids are going to get free college tuition, Wall Street is going to burn, gonna rid the country of banks, free medicinal marijuana for those that can't afford it, because why should the poor be denied their medicine. The fat cats are FINALLY going to pay their fair share so everyone else can live this dream. Soon women will be equal, we'll finally put a stop to the school to prison pipeline, and everyone will be able to fly with their support dog on their lap. I could go on. Great things are coming. Chin up.

Originally Posted By: bvance554
You should watch TV, especially the network news, and you'll see that things aren't as bad as you make them out to be. My kids are going to get free college tuition, Wall Street is going to burn, gonna rid the country of banks, free medicinal marijuana for those that can't afford it, because why should the poor be denied their medicine. The fat cats are FINALLY going to pay their fair share so everyone else can live this dream. Soon women will be equal, we'll finally put a stop to the school to prison pipeline, and everyone will be able to fly with their support dog on their lap. I could go on. Great things are coming. Chin up.

Network news is owned by the same corporations that want to bypass and then eventually decimate the United States Constitution. They want you to think everything is pretty and pink. They don't fool me.

So....whats the problem here?

And what makes that guy "american patriot"?

Is he patriot just because he is living free in his trailer....?

David Fry

God Bless David Fry. He's a true American Patriot. It saddens me to think that he will eventually lose his life to this tyrannical government. I'm amazed that he's able to keep his sense of humor under such horrific circumstances. I myself wouldn't've had the guts to hold out so long. I would've taken my rifle and walked up to the FBI barricade long before now. I would've gone out blazing.

wow I guess I didn't realize such support for a guy that is basically stealing something...go figure.

Originally Posted By: Kamele0N
And what makes that guy "american patriot"?

He's an American Patriot because he's willing to give his life in defense of the U.S. Constitution.

David Fry

So what's stopping you? Seriously, put up or shut up. Just like 1000 other internet "patriots", all self-important, I'm superior talk. DO IT.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back