Superbowl picks

Status
Not open for further replies.
If it rains, it rains on both teams. I don't see that it matters one way or the other. 'Sorry for the double post'.

Last edited:
Looks like cheater HGH Manning's last game, Carolina will probably role over the DOnkeys!

Originally Posted By: Jarlaxle
I expect Carolina to win one of the most one-sided Super Bowls ever played...probably over well before halftime.

Hope you didn't put any money on that one!
smile.gif

Last edited:
The announcers in the booth sounded ANGRY the entire game!!

Acted like this was their last day before they get the boot!

Last edited:
Originally Posted By: grampi
The only team that can beat CAR is themselves by letting up on the throttle when they get big leads...unfortunately for DEN, I don't think they have enough offensive firepower to come back from a big deficit even if CAR does let up...I think CAR wins this in a blowout...

Man you couldn't have been more wrong with that prediction....

As a Broncos fan, I can honestly say that I'm not actually happy that they won, but more like a deep sense of relief.

If you were looking for exciting offensive juggernaut game, you left this game unhappy.
If you love defensive grinding, then this was the best game you have ever seen.

Both defenses came to play, and it showed.

One offense tried to win, but couldn't accomplish much of anything, while the opposing offense just did it's best not to lose the game.

I have to admit, that was the least enthusiastic Super bowl winning podium that I have ever seen.

BC.

I'm glad I didn't bet on the game. As much as I wanted Denver I thought Carolina would have destroyed them. Newton needed to be knocked off his high horse, well done Denver.

Originally Posted By: deven
Originally Posted By: grampi
The only team that can beat CAR is themselves by letting up on the throttle when they get big leads...unfortunately for DEN, I don't think they have enough offensive firepower to come back from a big deficit even if CAR does let up...I think CAR wins this in a blowout...

Man you couldn't have been more wrong with that prediction....

And you were the only one who picked DEN to win...maybe the only person on the planet...

Originally Posted By: Nate1979
Can't believe how the Denver defense destroyed Cam. Didn't see that coming.

Me either, Cam looked like he wanted to cry.

I find it strange that the word "upset" has not been mentioned once by any sports media outlet...not during the post game show, not on NFL Prime Time, and not on any of the satellite radio programs this morning...everybody, and I mean EVERYBODY (except for deven) picked CAR to win this game, and none of them are man (or woman) enough to admit they were wrong...I picked CAR and I was wrong, but I guess all of the supposed professional experts are just supposed to get a pass...

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back