Kohler Courage SV735-0013

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm working to get my mower ready for the spring and was buying filters and such.

My question is I've got a case of 10W-30 Kendall High Mileage that I brought back in the fall from PSC. Well the vehicle I was going to use it in, blew a head gasket and they pulled the engine and redid all the gaskets while they had her out. I'm not going to use the high mileage oil now that it's got all new seals and gaskets.

Can I use this oil in my Kohler engine? Will this oil cause trouble with the the seal's in the engine down the road, should I choose to switch back to Kohler oil? Will it provide adaqute protection vs the Kohler oil?

Thanks, in advanced for all replies, BITOG Rules!

End of line.

I would use it without a doubt . I run Delo 15w40 in my sv735. I have used delo since the break in oil was drained at about 2 hrs . 10w30 is actually what these call for I believe .

I would have no problem running it in either application. Your Kohler calls for 10w30, and your car wont know if it has HM oil in it or not.

Originally Posted By: beanoil
I would have no problem running it in either application. Your Kohler calls for 10w30, and your car wont know if it has HM oil in it or not.

Agree

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back