Judge Darby calls the U.S. Military

Status
Not open for further replies.
This video has gone viral and is making the rounds on YouTube. The only problem with the story is that Judge Gary Darby doesn't seem to exist on the internet other than YouTube. Judge Darby says that Burns Oregon has been invaded by IMF mercenaries posing as FBI agents and he's asking for the U.S. Military to intervene. This whole thing is looking like a hoax. Is there a real Judge Darby ?

Call of Duty Goddess

shuff1111

Veritas 13Fox

AVNETNEWS.NET

I saw george soros in my backyard. I said now george you and your new world order leave my dog alone and don't come back.

Originally Posted By: Merkava_4
This video has gone viral and is making the rounds on YouTube.

Have you considered spending a little less time watching YouTube videos? Perhaps doing something a bit more constructive with your time? You'll find it will do wonders for both your physical and mental state.

Originally Posted By: Pop_Rivit
This video has gone viral and is making the rounds on YouTube.

Have you considered spending a little less time watching YouTube videos? Perhaps doing something a bit more constructive with your time? You'll find it will do wonders for both your physical and mental state.

A youtube video is about 1-3 mins of your life and can be done anywhere due to smartphones. Reading this forum and responding to nutty posts like this takes more time then watching the video. I presume you are sitting at computer as this forum is terrible on a smartphone unless oversized especially for old folks...

PS I am getting paid at work while doing this.

Originally Posted By: madRiver

PS I am getting paid at work while doing this.

I'm certain your employer is delighted to be paying you for doing this...

The wasted time aside, a few less YouTube videos might help you feel less paranoid. Have you considered hiking, fishing, or gardening?

Originally Posted By: Bandito440
Have you considered hiking, fishing, or gardening?

or knitting.
smile.gif

Originally Posted By: Quattro Pete
Originally Posted By: Bandito440
Have you considered hiking, fishing, or gardening?

or knitting.
smile.gif

You can't knit tin foil. That's his problem.

PS - its totally not a hoax. They're asking for you [Merk] to head up there and help out.
Just be sure to bring snacks.

This video has gone viral and is making the rounds on YouTube. The only problem with the story is that Judge Gary Darby doesn't seem to exist on the internet other than YouTube. Judge Darby says that Burns Oregon has been invaded by IMF mercenaries posing as FBI agents and he's asking for the U.S. Military to intervene. This whole thing is looking like a hoax. Is there a real Judge Darby ?

Call of Duty Goddess

shuff1111

Veritas 13Fox

AVNETNEWS.NET
Maybe but the FBI goons enjoys killing like other gang members do.

Originally Posted By: HosteenJorje
What is a "verified constitutional judge?" Verified by who and what constitution?

Verified by himself!

Pretending to be legal authorities is one of the Yee'hadis shenanigans.

Why does every Midwestern-bred conspiracy theory always involve foreign military in America?

Do they have nothing at all to do out there but fear secret foreign military invasion with the complicity of our government?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back