Motorcraft FL400S cut open

Status
Not open for further replies.
I wouldn't call myself a FRAM ULTRA or Motorcraft fan boy, but, IMHO, I think they are 2 of the best oil filters on the current market. Even though they are each in a class of their own, I think they lead the market in each class, respectively.
34.gif
thumbsup2.gif

Originally Posted By: BlueOvalFitter
I wouldn't call myself a FRAM ULTRA or Motorcraft fan boy, but, IMHO, I think they are 2 of the best oil filters on the current market. Even though they are each in a class of their own, I think they lead the market in each class, respectively.
34.gif
thumbsup2.gif

Very well said BOF.
thumbsup2.gif

Originally Posted By: BlueOvalFitter
Originally Posted By: WellOiled
I have not quite assimilated this yet!
grin.gif

02.gif

BlueOvalFitter,

You crack me up. ROFLMAO

Originally Posted By: Manofsteel
Not just glued together paper lol like another manufacturer I know

Well, as I said, I've never cut open a Fram so I guess I really can't know for sure, right? Additionally, I don't use Fram oil filters, so I don't care what they make the end caps out of. I don't like that construction and have said so here numerous times, particularly since I can get Wix cheaper.

I can say that I won't have a Purolator or Bosch filter failure for a very long time, and that's guaranteed. I simply won't purchase the product until I'm sure the issues are fixed, until they learn how to glue filter media with some sort of precision, and I'm sure that the filters have gone through the lengthy supply chain in Canada. In other words, I could see it taking five years or more before I try another Purolator filter.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back