Chem Trails

Status
Not open for further replies.
The lizard people are real though...

crackmeup2.gif

Originally Posted By: Ethan1
My buddy's dad was an airplane mechanic for years, and he knows planes inside out, upside down, and backwards. I'm pretty sure he would have told us if he was ever asked to service a mind control system.
grin.gif

But how would he know? The mind control systems have erased his memory.

I work in the aviation industry. In 30 years of crossing the globe, I've never seen anything out of the ordinary. No chemtrails, no ufo's, no unknown aircraft, no conspiracy.

What I have seen is some really cool new technology, amazing mil aircraft and some really strangely run airports.

Since we normally fly at FL 450-490, any weirdness would be rather visible.

Originally Posted By: kschachn
Originally Posted By: HerrStig
Originally Posted By: kschachn
Just don't start with the hovering airplanes stuff. That resulted in one of the most epic meltdowns ever here on BITOG.
I missed that one. Were the aircraft painted black?

It was short-lived but I think Overkill (?) posted screen shots once in another thread.

Fedex planes I believe...

I vaguely remember the thread but not the extent of my participation LOL
wink.gif

I think it was the last posts of jrustles...he was a really good tech poste on a lot of topics.

Posted his vid of a hovering jumbo and the thread turned badly...a few F Us and he was gone for good.

A shame.

Originally Posted By: Shannow
I think it was the last posts of jrustles...he was a really good tech poster on a lot of topics.

Yeah, well there's a disconnect between being a "really good tech poster" and not only believing that a fixed-wing aircraft can hover but that it's secret technology that's being hidden from the public (but being utilized by a private company).

Once that divide is crossed I'm going to pretty much discount anything else that might be said.

Originally Posted By: Shannow
I think it was the last posts of jrustles...he was a really good tech poste on a lot of topics.

Posted his vid of a hovering jumbo and the thread turned badly...a few F Us and he was gone for good.

A shame.

I believe you are correct. He was claiming that a jet was hovering and got extremely upset when the big red flag of B$ was raised.

Too bad we don't have chemtrails actually. The Zika virus could be wiped out fast.

Last edited:
Originally Posted By: ToadU
Too bad we don't have chemtrails actually. The Zika virus could be wiped out fast.

But chemtrails are how Zika got its start! Didn't you know the Zika forest was where they first tested chemtrails? Zika is actually in control of the government and using chemtrails to spread. It's all true...or did I dream that?

Originally Posted By: Merkava_4
If these airplanes are spraying us with chemicals, how are they doing it ?
Does the airplane have spray nozzles on it somewhere ?
36.gif

50.gif

In the poor countries, there isn't enough routine flights to use chemtrails, so they resort to using mosquitos to spread the government mind-control stuff. Unfortunately mosquitos can't be controlled as easily as chemtrails.

Merk, you even been bit by a skeeter?

Originally Posted By: 19jacobob93
This is not a conspiracy, chemtrails exist and in different forms too.
The official reasons for intentional chem trails (they are not just exhaust gasses) given by the government are always based around preventing global warming. They are all produced by adding substances to the fuel which are then spread in yhe exhaust gasses. These are almost always either polymers or metals, most commonly aluminum. A lot of other things have been found in them too and I genuinely believe there is a more sinister reason behind them but that's just my opinion and I won't share it haha
I do encourage people to research into them though, it's quite interesting!

Go get yourself a sample of fuel from one of those international flights and have it tested. Even Blackstone would work for finding heavy metals. We'll be holding our breath for the results.

Originally Posted By: 19jacobob93
This is not a conspiracy, chemtrails exist and in different forms too.
The official reasons for intentional chem trails (they are not just exhaust gasses) given by the government are always based around preventing global warming. They are all produced by adding substances to the fuel which are then spread in yhe exhaust gasses. These are almost always either polymers or metals, most commonly aluminum. A lot of other things have been found in them too and I genuinely believe there is a more sinister reason behind them but that's just my opinion and I won't share it haha

Sadly, you're unable to distinguish between actual research and "reading conspiracy theories on the Internet".

I can't prove the negative: that there are no chem trails. But if you believe this garbage, you won't listen to me anyway.

What do I know...as a guy with 30 years of flying, you'll tell me that I'm just a pawn of the illuminati/government/Ashkenazi in carrying out their plan to control the populace.

You'll find plenty of tripe, ah, I mean "research" to support your chem trail theories...

You wouldn't happen to have a Clem engine running in your garage...would you?

I know there is a use to make rain with silver carbonates or something. The rest is witches. I dont believe in witches, but that they exist, yes they exist...

Originally Posted By: Pontual
I know there is a use to make rain with silver carbonates or something. The rest is witches. I dont believe in witches, but that they exist, yes they exist...

Yeah, that's called cloud seeding. It's a real thing.

Some chemtrail conspiracy theorists think that chemtrails are more of a weather modification program along the lines of that. But that theory fails because cloud seeding involves seeding existing clouds with chemicals, not creating new ones. Persistent contrails aren't dense enough to create precipitation of any relevance.

Really, the chemtrails conspiracy theory falls apart because the numbers just don't add up. It requires too many people to be in on the conspiracy and keep their mouths shut. It also presumes that the amount of chemicals an airplane can carry and spray are capable of any significant effect on the ground after being diffused in the atmosphere (i.e. [censored] in the wind).

Originally Posted By: dmdx86
Originally Posted By: Pontual

Yeah, that's called cloud seeding. It's a real thing.

Some chemtrail conspiracy theorists think that chemtrails are more of a weather modification program along the lines of that. But that theory fails because cloud seeding involves seeding existing clouds with chemicals, not creating new ones. Persistent contrails aren't dense enough to create precipitation of any relevance.

Silver iodide is used as it has a crystal structure similar to ice that serves as a nucleation point for the formation of ice crystals. It doesn't make rain as dmdx86 states. You have to have a storm that is going to produce precipitation in the first place. On average, you can increase the precipitation by about by 4%.

These storms are low level and aircraft seeding is done by flying directly into the storm. Seeding at airliner altitudes would do no good. Aircraft seeding is also dangerous. We lost two crews, one to storm related issues and one to aircraft maintenance issues just after take off. The vast majority of seeding is done by ground based generators. These feed a mixture of silver iodide and acetone into a special propane burner. The silver iodide is mixed onto the clouds by natural convection.

Ed

Sure it is just an incentive for raining... sometimes the formation wont precipitate and the seeding make it down.

Last edited:
Quote:
These are almost always either polymers or metals, most commonly aluminum. A lot of other things have been found in them too and I genuinely believe there is a more sinister reason behind them but that's just my opinion and I won't share it haha

If this sinister additive exists then get me a sample and I will have tested at the University's labs and we'll find out what it is that controls one's mind.

While you at it, send me a sample of Sasquatch's hair. Our biology department would be interested in that as well.

BTW, research isn't research if you do it on the Internet; that is called, "searching."

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back