PARTS MASTER #67060, unknown miles, 2013 RAM truck

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello again. This filter and probably Napa brand oil was on my fathers new to him 2013 RAM truck with the HEMI and its 4x4 and regular cab. 29,008 on odometer. Put QSGB 5w20 and WIX filter on and in. He's going to go 5k this run and he probably won't drive it much since he is retired. Enjoy the pics.

71hc8i.jpg

2dieq20.jpg

vyodfo.jpg

14udwec.jpg

qx1hfb.jpg

t9twjt.jpg

zl65jt.jpg

64kyes.jpg

r08n53.jpg

20fdq2u.jpg

Maybe he could invent and make a better cheaper oil filter cutter in his retirement. I was thinking about it myself. I am two years older than your father, which makes me feel older than I did feel a few minutes ago. I see black stuff in my oil filter can bottom like that since I retired. Old guy not too much and slow driving soot I guess it is called.

Good times: ha has not had the truck long at all; maybe 8 days now. The filter was on the truck when he bought it. Sorry for
Any confusion and he plans to run the QSGB and pull valve covers soon to
See how much it is
Cleaning or keeping things clean

One thing about this site is there isn't much time to change anything. I saw that after I wrote it said oh well. Maybe another old guy had it before. You have to have a manual transmission though to old man drive and put it in high gear at 10mph.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back