Mag1 or ST Dino: what would YOU use?

Status
Not open for further replies.
So, I decided to read all about MAG1 and WPP lubes and oils. Very interesting I think. What would you folks use? Let's discuss

Last edited by a moderator:
A few weeks ago I noticed Mag 1 atf at the Toyota dealer in the parts dept for $4/quart. They do good work there and have been around a long time.

Flip a coin? Which is cheaper? Which is easier to get? Which has the better graphics on the label? Whichever one is made by a company named Warren?

Well, I haven't saw MAG1 at any Wal Marts near me. Looking up
mag1 I would have to go 1.5 hours away to get it. ST oil I think is OK.

Mag 1and ST are both blended by Warren oil choose the one with the additive package you prefer would be the most logical I think but then again ,,,,,, Warren is the common denominator in this quiz.

Guys, I was wondering which one you would choose. Thanks for all the replies and don't know if I will use this yet or not

I really like Mag1 products. The company Imown has a decent sized fleet and we have standardized for the last 3 years with all Mag1 products from trans fluid to brake fluid to oils--both diesel and gas. I find they are an excellent product with an excellent price.

Nothing wrong with SuperTech but I'd pick the Mag 1 between the two. Warren clearly views Mag 1 as their top tier branded oil so it is probably the best they make. JMO.

Originally Posted By: car51
So, I decided to read all about MAG1 and WPP lubes and oils. Very interesting I think. What would you folks use? Let's discuss

Whichever one is the least expensive.

Mag1 seems hard for me to find locally.

I'd use them interchangeably. Like PP and QSUD (Shell siblings), Synpower and Napa synthetic (Ashland siblings). etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back