BIG PROBLEM!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted By: dishdude
Isn't this the car you used to tow your two broken down Civics 500 miles with?
grin2.gif

I was thinking the same thing my self.

Originally Posted By: dishdude
Originally Posted By: ram_man
Originally Posted By: Rand
IF this isnt a trolling post with the same engine that melted paint off the hood..
I'd say timing belt/chain due to the fact that it spins fast.
I still think this whole car and its "adventures" is a fable, but I'll take the bait.

In fairness I've seen the chrome peel off the intake and get into the engine and ruin the valves and such on the 2.4 sounds crazy but I've seen it.

In a previous thread (iirc) the OP overheated the car so bad the oil cap melted and the paint on the hood peeled off. Miraculously, the car ran fine the next day and he used it to tow his Civics that didn't run across the midwest.

I missed that one but I'd love a car that durable 😂

Originally Posted By: Merkava_4
Transform-toast-into-breakfast.jpg

You need to get a new toaster dude. Maybe its the angle of the pic, or the curvature of the slice of bread, but look at the bottom of that top piece. Its like it is hardly toasted at all. I wouldn't feed that to my goat.

That's just the way I like it -- lightly toasted. Put an ice cream scoop of real whipped butter on there and mmmmmmmmmm.
smile.gif

Its a Neon based engine..the K car and L body crowds like to use them as power upgrades for their cars,no way for me.The old 2.2 cant be beat,and is the closest thing to the slant 6.I suggest you buy an old Spirit/Acclaim with 2.5/3spd and it will outlive you.

Originally Posted By: Rand
IF this isnt a trolling post with the same engine that melted paint off the hood..
I'd say timing belt/chain due to the fact that it spins fast.
I still think this whole car and its "adventures" is a fable, but I'll take the bait.
I never said it melted the paint off the hood. Quit putting words in my mouth.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back