woman pulls cop over

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted By: turtlevette
Clearly there is a groundswell of support to hold these guys feet to the fire on their speed. Lots of anger and outrage.….

But when they pump a clip into some poor black kid... Then they're doing their job.

Got it.

Why bring that [censored] up if it happens, who cares what color they are! BTW it's not a clip it's a magazine.

Last edited:
In Florida its a law ( that no cops respect) but they are not allowed to go any faster than 15 mph above the speed limit for any reason. Part of the Sunshine law. I worked at night with sherriff dept. They would brag about how fast they could get from Daytona to Deltona in " Police Time". If cops don't have respect, its because they warrant it.

Originally Posted By: Brasileno
Originally Posted By: DemoFly
Finally! Someone is policing in Miami!

I visited Miami about 2 years ago. Cess pool!

I have found Miami's stereotype as a Cuban drug and prostitution paradise to be accurate. It is also too [censored] hot down there.

Really disgraceful, as far as I am concerned South FL should be excommunicated from the USA, and become an independent country
North Cuba sounds about right. It's sad to see the place become a foreign, hispanic country in less than 50 years. But that's what you get when you allow hordes of what should have been considered ILLEGAL ALIENS to invade it and stay.

Last edited:
They don't just do that to catch speeders.

I have had State Police drive me to precincts during times I became under arrest at a full 110MPH, at night. I know because I watched the speedometer of their Kerry Brown (?) Crown Victoria from the backseat. Alternated between 100MPH and 110MPH, topping out at 120 one time.. Yep, pull me over for speeding. I see.

These guys were not "overtaking" some NY driver going 95+, as many of these guys like to do. They were driving at night.

There simply are not a whole lot of cops on the road. People really drive faster than I have ever seen. Guys in dress shirts in new Benzes, guys leaving the Speedy Mart in 2004 Ford Explorers, late 90s Lexuses.. driving like they are wowing us all at Bob Bondurant school of driving, S-turning out of the parking lot, winding out gears merging onto highway, or just blasting through a lot a full 50MPH. I SEE IT ALL..

You've uploaded videos of yourself doing 100 while recording with one hand. It amazes me how you can talk about driving safety. You're one of the worst offenders, and a danger to the public.

Originally Posted By: Warstud
Not a Nut Job at all. Some cops think they don't have to abide by the law because they are the law. He was traveling 90 mph to work.
+1

I use to really respect cops, until I met some city cops as I had to drive out there for college(man they are corrupt), then met a cop in the county, who insisted I get temp tags, when MO DOESN'T require me to have them for the first 30 days, when I told him this, he told me "do it because I said so", I didn't respond and I still drove around without having any issues, and when the time came close to 30 days, registered my vehicle as MO required.

Originally Posted By: GiveMeAVowel

I have found Miami's stereotype as a Cuban drug and prostitution paradise to be accurate. It is also too [censored] hot down there.

Really disgraceful, as far as I am concerned South FL should be excommunicated from the USA, and become an independent country
North Cuba sounds about right. It's sad to see the place become a foreign, hispanic country in less than 50 years. But that's what you get when you allow hordes of what should have been considered ILLEGAL ALIENS to invade it and stay.

Hordes of illegal aliens invading and overstaying their welcome? Sounds like the story of how our nation was founded.

Around here they either speed - AND, a cop car is the only one that a lot of left lane hogs will move over for - or they go under the speed limit to entertain themselves while chicken-excrement drivers are too scared to pass them.

Originally Posted By: DoubleWasp
Originally Posted By: GiveMeAVowel

Hordes of illegal aliens invading and overstaying their welcome? Sounds like the story of how our nation was founded.

There was no such thing as an illegal alien back then as the country was not yet sovereign...

Around here the cops bully their way down the highway flashing their lights at any one in their way. I would be driving in the left lane (passing people in the right lane, not just strolling slowly clogging up the left lane), I'm already going well over the speed limit, and a cop comes up right behind me tailgating, and flash his spotlights as if to tell me "get out of the way." I move over, and off he goes speeding at 85+ in a 65. That happened to me on two separate occasions, in two different areas of the state. They obviously didn't have any emergency either; if they did, they would've had their red and blue lights on the whole time.

Originally Posted By: exranger06
Around here the cops bully their way down the highway flashing their lights at any one in their way. I would be driving in the left lane (passing people in the right lane, not just strolling slowly clogging up the left lane), I'm already going well over the speed limit, and a cop comes up right behind me tailgating, and flash his spotlights as if to tell me "get out of the way." I move over, and off he goes speeding at 85+ in a 65. That happened to me on two separate occasions, in two different areas of the state. They obviously didn't have any emergency either; if they did, they would've had their red and blue lights on the whole time.

He was probably trying to catch speeders who drove in excess of 80 MPH.

One night I drove home from San Diego late night on I5 at speed around 80 MPH in 65 MPH limit, a cop flew by me at more than 10-15 MPH, so his speed was more than 90-95 MPH. He was probably looking for the ones speeding above 85-90 MPH.

Highway patrols can do any speed while they are on duty, not for commuting.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back