Bathurst 12 hour this weekend...first accident

Status
Not open for further replies.
It seems by the comments section, that nobody has ever heard of lawn mower racing. People wondering how you can get hurt with a lawn mower. Those things aren't your fathers lawn mower, and are modified for speed, like 50 or 60 mph I believe.

Originally Posted By: old1
It seems by the comments section, that nobody has ever heard of lawn mower racing. People wondering how you can get hurt with a lawn mower. Those things aren't your fathers lawn mower, and are modified for speed, like 50 or 60 mph I believe.

That's not a racing mower though... I bet the guy put it into N and let it roll down the hill and missed his braking point, or ran out of brakes.

I will make it there, I am determined. I need to time it right to go to the AFL Grand Final and then make my way up to Bathurst for the 1000.

We don't get to see for another 15 minutes...the home shopping takes precedence, and we only get 11Am to 5PM of the 12 hours.

Finally got home, had to go to a memorial service for a family friend. Turned the international feed on just as the McLaren was given the chrome horn at Griffin's.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back