FILTERS, FILTERS, FILTERS!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
A couple of weeks ago BITOG member mobilaltima PM'ed me about some oil filters he wanted to donate. Well, they arrived today. And WOW, there are a lot of them!
These are going to help out SO MANY people that can't afford an OCI.
Mobilaltima, I want to thank you so very much, from deep within my heart, for donating these oil filters to those that are less fortunate! Like I always say, God sees all! May He Bless you and your family as well!
smile.gif

2znwi7t.jpg

BlueOvalFitter, what makes of cars( or filter numbers) do you need filters?
Sometimes i run across them on sale, i'd be happy to donate if i know what you can use.

Originally Posted By: crazyoildude
Very nice ...What do you do with all these filters?

I live in an apt. complex for disabled and/or elderly people. Most of the residents that have a vehicle live month to month on very little money. They can hardly make ends meet and sure can't afford an OCI. So, myself, my cousin, and my friend, help them out by doing OCI's for them. Being I am disabled I can't do any labor. But, if we need any parts or oil, then I am the gopher.
smile.gif

BITOG member 2015_PSD started this ball rolling back in 2012 when he sent me some oil and filters. All he asked in return was that I pay it forward. I thanked him on the oil forum and ever since then members have been donating oil and filters so we can help out the less fortunate. And, we NEVER ask for money or anything else in exchange for our deeds. But, it sure brings a tear to my eyes when they hug you or shake your hand and thank you!
thumbsup2.gif
34.gif

Thats why were all here to help in anyway we can. Just say the word...id be more than happy to send u a box if i know what you can use brother....

Originally Posted By: Shellguy
Thats why were all here to help in anyway we can. Just say the word...id be more than happy to send u a box if i know what you can use brother....

Shellguy, I have seen you ask this Q? a few times in response to what we do. I really appreciate your offer, but like I have told other members such as yourself, that offer to buy what we need, I am moved by the offer. Right now we are doing ok with what has been donated just recently. BITOG member eagle23 has offered to buy any oil and/or filters online from WM and have me pick them up at my local WM. I thanked him as well and told him when that time comes I will take him up on his offer.
We just received a 6-pack of PU 15W50 from BITOG member eagle23 to make some FrankenBrew with (5) 5qt. containers of M1 0W20 oil that BITOG member 2015_PSD sent me awhile back.
So, you see, we are ok for now. BTW, we usually buy WMST oil with the money we put into our "CHARITY JAR." It's a jar the 3 of us put money into for oil, filters, parts, food, clothes, or, anything else the residents need.
I just want to thank EVERYONE that has donated, or, offered to donate any oil, filters, or anything else! As I always say; "GOD SEES ALL! MAY HE BLESS ALL OF YOU, AND YOUR FAMILY'S AS WELL!
smile.gif

34.gif
thumbsup2.gif

Originally Posted By: BlueOvalFitter

Shellguy, I have seen you ask this Q? a few times in response to what we do. I really appreciate your offer, but like I have told other members such as yourself, that offer to buy what we need, I am moved by the offer. Right now we are doing ok with what has been donated just recently. BITOG member eagle23 has offered to buy any oil and/or filters online from WM and have me pick them up at my local WM. I thanked him as well and told him when that time comes I will take him up on his offer.
We just received a 6-pack of PU 15W50 from BITOG member eagle23 to make some FrankenBrew with (5) 5qt. containers of M1 0W20 oil that BITOG member 2015_PSD sent me awhile back.
So, you see, we are ok for now. BTW, we usually buy WMST oil with the money we put into our "CHARITY JAR." It's a jar the 3 of us put money into for oil, filters, parts, food, clothes, or, anything else the residents need.
I just want to thank EVERYONE that has donated, or, offered to donate any oil, filters, or anything else! As I always say; "GOD SEES ALL! MAY HE BLESS ALL OF YOU, AND YOUR FAMILY'S AS WELL!
smile.gif

34.gif
thumbsup2.gif

What you do is just a lost art...I can really appreciate the fact you guys really HELP people in need..You should pm me your info should i run across some change for your jar then
wink.gif

Nice stack of filters ... some really nice ones in there. Good job mobilaltima !
thumbsup2.gif

And thanks to you BlueOvalFitter for helping out people and making their life a little brighter.

Originally Posted By: BlueOvalFitter

smile.gif

34.gif
thumbsup2.gif

I am willing to have some oil shipped to you from Amazon when the need arises. PM me when you need oil and I will be happy to send you some.

Give, and it will be given to you. Good measure, pressed down, shaken together, running over, will be put into your lap. For with the measure you use it will be measured back to you.”
Luke 6:38

Originally Posted By: dlundblad
Dang you should be set for a while BOF.
thumbsup2.gif

Yes, you are correct. That's the reason I have not accepted offers from those that are willing to buy anything I need.
I think we have gone a complete 2 rounds on OCI's on the residents that have a vehicle. A resident passed away 2 days ago. We will be attending her funeral tomorrow. She was one of our OCI recipients and was very nice. I will miss her.
frown.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back