Printers

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello, I need to buy a new printer mfp multifunctional stuff. I had Epson and didnt like, Hp horror. Witch one to buy nowadays? Laser is preferrable, but can get another color jet ink, if there too much issues. What you guys think of Canon?

Originally Posted By: EdwardC
I've had pretty good luck with Brother branded printers and multifunction devices.

We have Brother at work and they work awesome.

Ive actually been very happy with HP officejet pro 8600. It does everything well and the xl black cartridge lasts a long time. The color cartridges do empty out quick if you print a lot of color content.

The new model is 8620 i believe.

I bought this Brother on Amazon about 6 months ago. It connects wirelessly. So far, I've had zero problems. I just replaced the factory toner cartridge with an after-market cartridge for about a quarter of the cost.

Love the duplexing feature. There is also an iPhone app, and I can print directly from my phone. Wife uses an identical Android app for it.

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00MFG5...arch_detailpage

Last edited:
I have an HP laserjet pro 200 wireless color printer that I picked up off Tiger Direct on sale. Works great. I can print from any computer in the house or my cell phone. I like it so much I bought one for my Daughter. She also loves it.

I have a Samsung MFP at home that is laser, wireless and auto duplex. Just keeps banging out the pages. Its B/W.

If duplex is important check if you have to move the pages manually or does it do it auto.

I also have a Samsung color laste but not MFP.

Duplex copy is only on expensive MFP.

I have a brother laser printer I bought off eBay. It has over 25,000 pages on it and it only had 30% toner left when bought over a year ago. It still has not run out of toner yet after printing several hundred pages. So far a reliable printer mechanically

Great guys, thank you all. I am hearing all the good advice from you all. Unfortunatelly the Brother brand isnt available locally, maybe in the future.

Last edited:
I'm on my 2nd Brother, and agree that they are generally excellent. Current model is HL-L2380DW. It doesn't have document feed but if you're only occasionally scanning low number (~5) documents, it's still easily handled through the internal scanning software. Wireless works well too.

Brother is the best. At least until you get into giant business machines.

Their drivers/software are functional and not buggy as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back