Winter storm Jonas

Status
Not open for further replies.
With the exception of the winds the updated forcasts [several updates] they got it right. We ended up with a little over 30" of snow.

I ended up having to borrow a neighbors snowblower. The left front brake and auger brake pad on my machine bit the dust. Hopefully the parts come to the local parts/repair shop tomorrow and I get it up and running again. A pretty poor design IMO. Hopefully the repair I do lasts.

Originally Posted By: zzyzzx
I got around 29" of snow. And during the storm it was blowing sideways. It is all under my car and in the engine bay too. I am not sure what I am going to do about the stuff in the engine bay. Never had that happen before.

We ended up with 29".

You don't have to do anything. It will melt when you drive and just drip off. That stuff gets water soaked every time you drive in the rain...

We got a little over 30" It took about 4 hours overall to clean up my driveway. An hour Saturday morning and 3 hours Sunday. I was making good headway till the town decided to block my driveway I just cleared. I would have been screwed without my snowblower.

I finally started the car. I only ran it long enough to move it and dig out all the snow that was underneath it, then move it back. It seems fine. I did not run it long enough to melt whatever was in there but it did seem to help.

Obligatory:
HwOIUiW.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back