Car crash videos from Russia

Status
Not open for further replies.
Durak is also used a lot in the videos.

Russians doesn't seem to appreciate life as much as we who live in the Western countries. So, apparently they are willing to take bigger risks in traffic than we are. And hence they have "better" car crash footage.

Below is my favourite video out of some ten hours of Russian car crash videos I have watched. The video is not too lethal, and has also some funny situations included. Most importantly it shows why winter tires are a good thing and why speeding on icy roads is a fool's game. A good remainder for us all. Drive safely
smile.gif

It's probably because they have more dash cams than everyone else. I see a lot of stupid things on American roads.

Originally Posted By: IndyIan
I watch one once in a while as a little reminder not to push my luck passing in the winter... And to always get snow tires. And always slow down when some clown tries a bad pass coming towards me.

It's kind of interesting because their rural areas in these vids, particularly in the winter, including their highways and secondary roads, along with the terrain and vegetation (and animals that get hit), look A LOT like Saskatchewan. You could put Saskatchewan plates and North American vehicles on any of those roads and nothing would look out of place in a video.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back