WORK OUT!!! PHYSICAL FITNESS

Status
Not open for further replies.
Same parking lot

274cfb09d037fd9d57a32f04e62f5062.jpg

Originally Posted By: mk378
A "skidding effect" while starting and stopping with bald tire(s) in the rain?
Yep it must be the transmission.

It evened back out.

But how does one change differential fluid?

Originally Posted By: Brasileno
It evened back out.

Because the road is dry now?
Please, replace that tire before you kill someone. Is the other rear tire also untreaded now?

You need to watch about 10 videos of people doing it slightly wrong, then you are ready to do it completely wrong, quitting halfway through.

Last edited:

It evened back out.

Because the road is dry now?
Please, replace that tire before you kill someone. Is the other rear tire also untreaded now?

You need to watch about 10 videos of people doing it slightly wrong, then you are ready to do it completely wrong.

You are talking to a guy who drove on a rim until it wore down to a brake rotor, then on the brake rotor until it wore down to the hub. He's here for the attention, not the advice. He will probably swap that tire to the other side and then make an effort to make the swapped tire as equally bald. Then he'll grab an energy drink and his phone and then film himself doing 70Mph through a residential area high on antifreeze, drinking said energy drink and griping about people doing stupid things and other incoherent ramblings
smirk.gif

One changes differential fluid using their head, tools and a person that IS mechanically inclined. Not blowing stuff up in a snowstorm.

Overkill is correct. This GHT re incarnated will blow up whatever vehicle he now pawned whatever for and be stuck once again.

Yeah, having GHT back is good for humor. Why we even have a "humor" section when we can hear what the Tool' blew up hour by hour hahaha!!

Driving a barely running, safety defective car while shooting video on a smartphone with one hand and also balancing an energy drink in the other would be funny.

If he weren't on public streets.

This guy is the reason not everyone should have a driver's license.

If he was driving that semi; he better be scared for his job as at my company there would be no write up, no second chance. Just "you are terminated"

He wasn't driving the semi. You guys are taking this all way too seriously.

Driving a barely running, safety defective car while shooting video on a smartphone with one hand and also balancing an energy drink in the other would be funny.

If he weren't on public streets.

This guy is the reason not everyone should have a driver's license.

Oh, so you turned on me, huh.

ARE you gonna help me or not. I been hearing a lot of sass from you this last week.

You give good advice, but if you joined the Caoboy and KF14 crowd, let me know, and I'll disassociate from you.

Originally Posted By: dishdude
He wasn't driving the semi. You guys are taking this all way too seriously.

There ya go. I have always maintained that people cannot drive.

Anyways.. happy to say: It shifts PERFECTLY now. Shifts into OD at like 42MPH; then does another shift to nice low RPMS at 42MPH or so. No weird skids, pops, RPM flutters.. nice new fluid and nice perfect level (half on dipstick cross hair middle hot) - Of course I had to take it there, even to "Oh no, how do I change Diff fluid?" (Still should) and put it too close for comfort, but.. it passed.

Happy Groundhog Day. The People vs OJ Simpson is on TV.

And it's not my goal to eat PERFECT.. just BETTER.

Have a good night. W95 loves you.

I have always maintained that people cannot drive.

This sort of criticism coming from the guy who video records himself with a cell phone speeding through a residential area in a vehicle thick with a fog of antifreeze fumes is somewhat ironic.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back