Happy Groundhog Day

Status
Not open for further replies.
There, I said it first.

groundhog-day.jpg

How could Bill Murray have killed that cute little fella?
Phil should have at least bitten the crud out of him on the way down.
;^)

Originally Posted By: Virtus_Probi
How could Bill Murray have killed that cute little fella?
Phil should have at least bitten the crud out of him on the way down.
;^)

Interesting movie fact, right after the above shot was taken, the groundhog did bite bill Murray

"Not bad for a quadruped!"

"Don't drive angry!"

"This is pitiful. A thousand people freezing their butts off waiting to worship a rat." (I could have sworn the dialog said "fat rat," but it's been a while since I've seen the flick.)

Hope that rodent is right. We are currently in the middle of a blizzard like we haven't seen since the holidays of 09. Windows are so plastered with snow that we can't see much of anything. I expect that we will have some four foot drifts before this storm blows out. Chicago look out.

Originally Posted By: HosteenJorje
Hope that rodent is right. We are currently in the middle of a blizzard like we haven't seen since the holidays of 09. Windows are so plastered with snow that we can't see much of anything. I expect that we will have some four foot drifts before this storm blows out. Chicago look out.

Pushing 50 in what should be the frozen Northeast...I think Phil pulled out a lawn chair and enjoyed the balmy breeze whilst sipping on a lemonade.

It's going to be 58 in Cleveland tomorrow...normal February day...
lol.gif

Think I'll change the oil on the wife's car.

If ONLY I could be sure of having 58 F. in January. It was 77 today and yesterday -- and not a brisk, dry 77, but a spirit-sapping, humid 77.

PA has P. Phil the groundhog. Here we have Big Cockroach. He comes out, and if he sees his shadow before somebody steps on him, we'll have six more weeks of summer.

Originally Posted By: Benzadmiral
PA has P. Phil the groundhog. Here we have Big Cockroach. He comes out, and if he sees his shadow before somebody steps on him, we'll have six more weeks of summer.

lol.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back