Where is my post go?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted By: javacontour
2. Newspapers don't consistently follow their rule. If a white cop shoots a black man they will share the race of the parties involved. Why not just say an officer shot a suspect?

Funny this morning on the national news on the radio alarm clock.

Police are seeking assistance to find a Caucasian male who stole in excess of 20 pairs of women's underwear from clotheslines.

In a city 550 miles away from me, and it was apparently newsworthy of #1 headline.

Is it discrimination to describe the 'person' as Caucasion'? As a matter of point perhaps describing the 'person' as 'male' is also somewhat discrimatory. After all it might have been a transgender 'person' wearing a mask?
I hope that you appreciate my sarcasm.

Last edited:
Originally Posted By: Whitewolf
Is it discrimination to describe the 'person' as Caucasion'? As a matter of point perhaps describing the 'person' as 'male' is also somewhat discrimatory. After all it might have been a transgender 'person' wearing a mask?
I hope that you appreciate my sarcasm.

Haha that's awesome!! Heck maybe it's one day going to be discriminating and offensive to describe someone as "human" :p Or a dog my get upset if you call him (or her) a dog "I'm a canine dammit!! Grrrr bark bark!!"
laugh.gif

Originally Posted By: Shannow
Originally Posted By: javacontour
2. Newspapers don't consistently follow their rule. If a white cop shoots a black man they will share the race of the parties involved. Why not just say an officer shot a suspect?

Funny this morning on the national news on the radio alarm clock.

Police are seeking assistance to find a Caucasian male who stole in excess of 20 pairs of women's underwear from clotheslines.

In a city 550 miles away from me, and it was apparently newsworthy of #1 headline.

If they bust in on his apartment to arrest him, does that qualify as a panty raid?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back