Another Good Samaritan!

Status
Not open for further replies.
BITOG member robo339 PM'ed a few weeks ago about wanting to donate some oil filters. Well, they arrived today!
I want to thank robo339 for being so kind to donate these oil filters to help out the less fortunate. Robo339, may God Bless you and your family as well!
smile.gif

BTW, there is one that has a few dings in it. I was thinking about cutting it open and posting. Opinions?
34.gif
thumbsup2.gif

5wch12.jpg

If there are only small dings, put it on and let it work. Small dings should have no effect on the oil moving through the filter. Some less fortunate person will appreciate a new and slightly dinged filter. Thank you for looking out for their oil changes.

Originally Posted By: BlueOvalFitter
BITOG member robo339 PM'ed a few weeks ago about wanting to donate some oil filters.

Nice!
thumbsup2.gif

Blueovalfitter, are there certain filters that you need? How about a list of what is useful, in case some of us run across filters we can't use but are on sale. What models of car, or filter numbers do you need?

Originally Posted By: spasm3
Blueovalfitter, are there certain filters that you need? How about a list of what is useful, in case some of us run across filters we can't use but are on sale. What models of car, or filter numbers do you need?

x2....dont be shy now
wink.gif

Last edited:
Originally Posted By: Malo83
For his purpose I would use it, nothing major with the filter.

+1.
Some of the cars we do OCI's on, the OCI itself is the best thing on the car. But, you also must remember, these people, which are near and dear to me, are very fortunate to even own a vehicle. And, I will always do my best to see that they are taken care of. If I thought for 1 second that this filter would hurt their engine in any way, I would scrap it in a heart beat!
I told robo339 that I was very surprised how this filter got damaged. He had the inside of the package cushioned with air pillows around the filters. It shows you just how rough a package can be treated during shipping! SMH!
mad.gif

Lol I had a stainless steel meat grinder shipped to me recently where they broke the stainless shielding that covers the electric motor and the entire bottom was shattered out then the ups guy dropped it again while setting it in the middle of my half mile long driveway need less to say they busted up 500 $ and told me basically he didn't care and file a claim on it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back