Reccomend me a good car friendly electric shaver

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just go buy your shaver, you're going to do it anyways and quit wasting everyone's time with your silly topic. There's no doubt your ignorant and do not care about others on the road. It's unfortunate there's so many stupid people on the roads now who cannot manage their own time and got to do their "chores" while driving. Hopefully, you will not hurt someone doing your stupid things.

Last edited:
Originally Posted By: SOHCman
32.gif
33.gif

Please keep it on topic folks.........

But, but, but,
what oil will you use for the shaver?
i think it needs to be food grade since it may come in contact with your skin/face skin so no petrolatum.....
and you need a manly after-shave.... this could also save your [you know what] if a lady cop ever stops you...

P.S. i would also recommend a portable vacuum. in the summer you may not like to sit on your (now cut) beard...

Originally Posted By: Lubener
Just go buy your shaver, you're going to do it anyways and quit wasting everyone's time with your silly topic. There's no doubt your ignorant and do not care about others on the road. It's unfortunate there's so many stupid people on the roads now who cannot manage their own time and got to do their "chores" while driving. Hopefully, you will not hurt someone doing your stupid things.

i beg your pardon, but one silly topic was when Wayne Wilson himself said "this gets BITOG to a new low" - the underware topic.

I think the OP is driving a "SHtick"/standard/manual , so he may be plenty responsible, just I think he doesn't know how to express it over the internet keyboard.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back