ISO 32 VOA Miles Hitex 32 and RP Syndrolic 32

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just sent new oil samples of RP Syndrolic 32 and Miles Hitex 32 for a lab tests/reports. I have used the RP Syn 32 for a decade in a race automatic tranmission with great luck, but they have priced the product out of reach.

The published csT at 40 and 100C viscosity, between the two, are identicle but I need to see how the rest of it looks.

Does anyone have experence in the additive package for this type oil?

Originally Posted By: quick_16
I just sent new oil samples of RP Syndrolic 32 and Miles Hitex 32 for a lab tests/reports. I have used the RP Syn 32 for a decade in a race automatic tranmission with great luck, but they have priced the product out of reach.

The published csT at 40 and 100C viscosity, between the two, are identicle but I need to see how the rest of it looks.

Does anyone have experence in the additive package for this type oil?

Why would anyone, save for a formulator, have experience in [with] the additive package for this type oil?

There are components in HO that will not show up in a VOA so I don't know what you are expecting to see?

Last edited:
MolaKule, My experience is limited to engine oil. What's that saying, you don't know what you don't know? I was hoping to find a lubrication expert or other user that has done something like this. I do not know of any other way to look at these two products to see if the Mile Hitex 32 is as good as the the RP Syn 32.

Thanks for the responce

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back