Mr Bundy, welcome to the slammer.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted By: GiveMeAVowel
I'm glad your OK with the Federal Government MURDERING Robert "LaVoy" Finicum, the guy was on his way to a community meeting an posed no threat.
He was stopped to arrest him for his continuing felonious actions.

He was shot because he refused to disarm and posed a threat to the law enforcement officers. Perhaps he should have put his gun down. If he had just done that, he could have eventually gotten back to his cattle-children and sucked up some more government money.

I noticed that it took you four pages to blame immigrants for something. My reptilian overlords are pleased with the effect that the additional chemtrails are having on you. Soon enough, you won't be blaming immigrants at all, and you'll take responsibility for your own lack of success.

Dimmer skies for a brighter future.

2aj5fm0.jpg

Originally Posted By: Merkava_4
I have just now sent a PM to Wayne Willson, our Administrator, asking him to please scrap this thread.

The title of this thread and the content herein is absolutely shameful. When I was a young man 32 years ago back in 1982, I swore an oath to defend my country against all enemies foreign and domestic. I intend to keep that promise at all costs. Most of you have no idea what is at stake here. I believe we as citizens of the United States are on the eve of the second revolutionary war. This time we will not be fighting the British, we'll be fighting a very large corporation that calls itself a government. For those of you who will be watching from the sidelines, that's fine; we will be fighting for your rights too. Is the war winnable? Probably not, but I'd rather die as a brave free man than die a slave in shackles.

I have notified the reptilian overlords of your independent thought, and we've scheduled Clovis for further chemtrail applications.

2aj5fm0.jpg

Originally Posted By: Bandito440
I'm glad your OK with the Federal Government MURDERING Robert "LaVoy" Finicum, the guy was on his way to a community meeting an posed no threat.

He was shot because he refused to disarm and posed a threat to the law enforcement officers. Perhaps he should have put his gun down. If he had just done that, he could have eventually gotten back to his cattle-children and sucked up some more government money.

I noticed that it took you four pages to blame immigrants for something.

How do we REALLY know that? If the Randy Weaver case is anything to go by I'd say that the chances are good that they eliminated him before they even asked about disarming. As for the mass media, they will LIE because they are OWNED by the same entity.

I'm sure that if they could have gotten away with eliminating ALL those in the vehicle to cover it up completely they would have, back during the Randy Weaver case some officials said if they could have killed Randy Weaver they would have. Unfortunately for them he lived the the truth about his UNarmed innocent son's and wifes murder came out.

Last edited:

The title of this thread and the content herein is absolutely shameful. When I was a young man 32 years ago back in 1982, I swore an oath to defend my country against all enemies foreign and domestic. I intend to keep that promise at all costs. Most of you have no idea what is at stake here. I believe we as citizens of the United States are on the eve of the second revolutionary war. This time we will not be fighting the British; we will be fighting a very large corporation that calls itself a government. For those of you who will be watching from the sidelines, that's fine; we'll be fighting for your rights too. Is the war winnable? Probably not, but I'd rather die a brave free man than die a slave in shackles.

I'd say you are right Merkava_4.

The Founding Fathers knew that tyranny and a criminal gov't would rise even here in the USA. They knew that a second
Revolutionary War would occur as well.

crackmeup2.gif
crackmeup2.gif
crackmeup2.gif
crackmeup2.gif
crackmeup2.gif
crackmeup2.gif

The stupid stuff some people are willing to believe.

Nothing gives me more pleasure than to see some of the usual pro-LEO suspects crying like babies about a "patriot" being killed by the authorities.

crackmeup2.gif

Originally Posted By: DoubleWasp
crackmeup2.gif
crackmeup2.gif
crackmeup2.gif
crackmeup2.gif
crackmeup2.gif
crackmeup2.gif

Nothing gives me more pleasure than to see some of the usual pro-LEO suspects crying like babies about a "patriot" being killed by the authorities.

crackmeup2.gif

Seriously....you need to find more tangible things to derive pleasure from.

Originally Posted By: andrewg
Originally Posted By: DoubleWasp
crackmeup2.gif
crackmeup2.gif
crackmeup2.gif
crackmeup2.gif
crackmeup2.gif
crackmeup2.gif

crackmeup2.gif

Seriously....you need to find more tangible things to derive pleasure from.

I, Mr. Pot, do concede your point, Mr. Kettle.

Originally Posted By: Bandito440

I noticed that it took you four pages to blame immigrants for something.

How do we REALLY know that? If the Randy Weaver case is anything to go by I'd say that the chances are good that they eliminated him before they even asked about disarming. As for the mass media, they will LIE because they are OWNED by the same entity.

I'm sure that if they could have gotten away with eliminating ALL those in the vehicle to cover it up completely they would have, back during the Randy Weaver case some officials said if they could have killed Randy Weaver they would have. Unfortunately for them he lived the the truth about his UNarmed innocent son's and wifes murder came out.

Here's what someone who was there had to say about what happened:

Charged police officers

Ed

The Oregonian is not a credible source for anything other than weather reports.
It's another state run media outlet used to keep all you sheeple asleep.

The Oregonian is not a credible source for anything other than weather reports. It's another state run media outlet used to keep all you sheeple asleep.
State-run media? I take it you're another Alex Jones fan.

It includes eyewitness statements and a video from one of the Yee'hadis. Whether or not you think the newspaper is out to get you is a moot point.

I am not an Alex Jones fan. Whether or not Mr. Finicum was killed with his hands up in the air or while charging towards the Police, he is a true American Patriot that died defending the liberty that you and I enjoy. All of us owe him a huge debt of gratitude and the upmost highest honor of respect. Freedom is paid for with blood.

"The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of patriots and tyrants."

Thomas Jefferson

I am not an Alex Jones fan. Whether or not Mr. Finicum was killed with his hands up in the air, or was killed while charging towards the Police, he is a true American Patriot that died defending the liberty that you and I enjoy. All of us owe him a huge debt of gratitude and the upmost highest honor of respect.

Disagree.

His income came from the government, and he used that money to terrorize a town for a few weeks. He was making six figures from his cattle-children, and had no reason to be upset. Every one of them I've looked at has taken public assistance at some point.

Finicum was a tyrant to the people of Oregon, and has refreshed the tree just as you suggested.

Nice try; I'm not taking the bait.

Ah, my benefactors alerted me to your cleverness. I'll get you somehow though, perhaps with the help of the liberal media.

I have just now sent a PM to Wayne Willson, our Administrator, asking him to please delete this thread.

The title of this thread and the content herein is absolutely shameful. When I was a young man 32 years ago back in 1982, I swore an oath to defend my country against all enemies foreign and domestic. I intend to keep that promise at all costs. Most of you have no idea what is at stake here. I believe we as citizens of the United States are on the eve of the second revolutionary war. This time we will not be fighting the British; we will be fighting a very large corporation that calls itself a government. For those of you who will be watching from the sidelines, that's fine; we'll be fighting for your rights too. Is the war winnable? Probably not, but I'd rather die a brave free man than die a slave in shackles.

They should have their citizenship stripped and shipped to Guantanamo Bay for questioning. Along with any other dissenters who actually take action on silly diatribes like the one above.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back