Where is my post go?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted By: dan_erickson
I typed out a long post about neighbors and with in minuets it's completly gone. What's the deal?

Can't talk honestly about "The Community", if you know what I mean.
crazy.gif
Notice how this rule is true in the mass media as well.
Seems like this kind of edict comes from the top down,
BITOG owners just following orders.

There was no need to mention the race of the family, that just set the thread up to head nowhere good.

I typed out a long post about neighbors and with in minuets it's completly gone. What's the deal?

Maybe your neighbor is a moderator here....
lol.gif

They could have sent me a private message to edit the post instead of deleting the whole thing. I didn't know that you could not use the work black around here. It's not like I dropped the "N" bomb.

Yep,it;s pretty sad huh. BUT,someone can type "redneck" all day long making fun of country living caucasians and no one gets butthurt. I personally find the term "ricer" offensive as it makes fun of Asians,BUT no outcry from that either.

I didn't see your post but it sounds like it wasn't PC...that's a big NO NO in modern America...

Originally Posted By: bvance554
They rule with an iron fist around here.

I remember when they DID rule with an iron fist. This was a very different place.

Not any more. I've seen them let blatant rule violations go for quite a long time.

Originally Posted By: pbm
I didn't see your post but it sounds like it wasn't PC...that's a big NO NO in modern America...

PC is Fascism pretending to be good manners.

MHO
Smoky

They could have sent me a private message to edit the post instead of deleting the whole thing.

If it really was against the rules, they should have sent you a PM and edited or deleted your post. You can and should expect an explanation, but you can't expect them to let a bad post sit there while you get around to it.

Speaking of which, YOU could have sent THEM a PM about this, too.
wink.gif

Originally Posted By: Smoky14

And anti-PC is bigotry pretending to be straight talk.

Over-simplifying things just to make people mad on purpose is fun!

I saw your post last night, it was deleted before I had time to log in and post.

I wish you luck, in solving the apparent poor behaviors of your neighbors.

Originally Posted By: d00df00d
Originally Posted By: Smoky14

And anti-PC is bigotry pretending to be straight talk.

Over-simplifying things just to make people mad on purpose is fun!

Fascism is much more odious than bigotry....Bigotry has always and will always exist...it's part of being HUMAN...it's just that PC allows some groups to be bigoted and others not to be...

Well, shoot... That may have been a good thing. The discourse here has deteriorated some in the last year. Impoliteness, Rudeness, snarkieness, and out right personal attacks have increased. For myself, there are an increasing number of members who are on my ignore list.

BTW: What is the problem with your neighbors? They changing oil out in the front yard and didn't invite you over?

Tip: Read the site rules, maybe twice. Think about it some. This is a good place to hang out. Lets not spoil it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back