What are you paying for fuel now?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted By: Garak
Here, we're at 71.9 cents per litre at most stations. I use premium in the G37, and that's in the 80s, which is still excellent by Canadian standards.
I'm hoping we see your prices here soon!

E10 is 99.9c/l at the moment, and seeing as our dollar is in the toilet, that's incredible.

95RON is $1.19, which is the minimum for the Caprice, 98 a few cents more.

Diesel is $1.19 too...was paying $1.90 not THAT long ago.

We were in Socal a couple of weeks ago and gas was about a buck a gallon higher their than it had been here at the time.
Is this partly the result of the refinery explosion and fire, or is this typical?
Even with a special fuel blend, most fuel is refined pretty close to where it's sold and Cali is a big enough market that any special requirements shouldn't have a huge impact on pump prices.
How much are state fuel taxes in CA?

Originally Posted By: xxch4osxx
I'm hoping we see your prices here soon!

Yep, would be nice for you guys.

Shannow, with our dollar no better right now, we're pretty darned lucky.

I just paid $1.99 in Beaver County, 8 miles from OHIO line.

21edpjq.jpg

South Bend, Indiana, $1.47 last Sat. I see today, Monday it's $1.43, these are the major name brand stations BTW.

Originally Posted By: fdcg27
We were in Socal a couple of weeks ago and gas was about a buck a gallon higher their than it had been here at the time.
Is this partly the result of the refinery explosion and fire, or is this typical?
Even with a special fuel blend, most fuel is refined pretty close to where it's sold and Cali is a big enough market that any special requirements shouldn't have a huge impact on pump prices.
How much are state fuel taxes in CA?

Total Federal and California state taxes on gasoline is about $0.65-0.70/gal.

The special blend costs about 15-20 cents more than other states, and only refineries in CA and few in Utah produce it, so the supply is very limit.

Normally, our gas is about $0.50-0.75/gal higher than national average. But when 1 or more refineries shut down for maintenance or for whatever reason(s) price went up 40-50 cents overnight because of lower supply.

If you look at Gas Buddy national gas map you will see that only red area(high price) is in California, the rest of the country(except Alaska and Hawaii) are green or yellow.

If you really cared, OP, you could just go to gasbuddy.com and see how much everyone is paying, which colors and graphs and everything. No need to start, yet another, thread on gas prices.

Here, we're at 71.9 cents per litre at most stations. I use premium in the G37, and that's in the 80s, which is still excellent by Canadian standards.

61.9 in Edmonton today.

Originally Posted By: leeaspell

61.9 in Edmonton today.
Wow, we are still around 85 cents per liter here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back