I am going to have to put this head on myself.

Status
Not open for further replies.
JcCadilliacMobile Start 02/04/10 End 05/11/10 Posts 356
OilBlazer93 Start 05/17/10 End 05/27/10 Posts 39
HomerJ5w40 Start 05/31/10 End 06/09/10 Posts 45
HangerHarley Start 06/10/10 End 12/27/10 Posts 1239
Gearheadtool Start 03/31/12 End 02/27/13 Posts 1711
technologs Start 04/03/13 End 10/27/13 Posts 2606
MalfunctionProne Start 11/26/14 End 02/19/15 Posts 1499
InfmousCornholio Start 4/22/15 End 09/26/15 Posts 686
GHT Start 9/26/15 End 11/24/15 Posts 0
Ratchetgrinder Start 10/07/15 End 11/24/15 Posts 105
BreakerBreaker Start 11/28/15 End 12/25/15 Posts 123
Supercalifragili Start 12/25/15 End 1/4/16 Posts 74
Brasileno Start 1/4/16 End 2/5/16 Posts 226
HazardousGorilla Start 2/18/16

FYI, he destroyed the Honda and scrapped it. I'm not sure what happened, but it ended up with a hole in the newest engine. I estimate he got $200 from his $5,000 investment into that jalopy.

Originally Posted By: Bandito440

FYI, he destroyed the Honda and scrapped it. I'm not sure what happened, but it ended up with a hole in the newest engine. I estimate he got $200 from his $5,000 investment into that jalopy.

We warned him, but he refuses to listen.

BC.

Originally Posted By: Bladecutter

BC.

That's how he rolls. If he was competent and reasonably responsible with money, he wouldn't be living with his mom and cycling through jalopies.

Originally Posted By: OVERKILL

BC.

That's how he rolls. If he was competent and reasonably responsible with money, he wouldn't be living with his mom and cycling through jalopies.
I don't get how some people can cycle through so many jalopies. I mean Joseph I understand because he destroys them.

I bought my Camry for $2,100 in August. The past 13,000 miles it hasn't really needed any repairs. I put tires on it but it didn't really NEED tires, but that has been my only expense.

Oh wait, the remanufactured battery in it had been leaking for months so I decided to replace it with a $48 Walmart battery. How can some cars die so much?

[

There are lots of thirtysomething's living with their parents. There are three adjacent to me. Don't worry about this guy, he'll inherit a house and money and have more money than you. We've made sure there are zero taxes on inherited money here.

Originally Posted By: turtlevette
There are lots of thirtysomething's living with their parents. There are three adjacent to me. Don't worry about this guy, he'll inherit a house and money and have more money than you. We've made sure there are zero taxes on inherited money here.

Sweet jesus. He'd try to "fix" the furnace and burn the place right to the ground.

welcome2.gif
15.gif

Originally Posted By: turtlevette
[

I don't think I have to worry about that, he'll have it all spent long before she's dead.

Originally Posted By: Nick1994
I don't get how some people can cycle through so many jalopies. I mean Joseph I understand because he destroys them.

How can some cars die so much?

I totally wish we could send Joseph to Engineer20's house, so Joseph could put those two cars out of their misery.

BC.

I've said they are a few times.

They definitely are from the same mold, with just slight differences.
Engineer20 won't use cameras and videos to show us what's going on, while Joseph can't get enough of that.

Engineer20 hasn't taken the bait when it comes to losing his cool, while Joseph would have been banned half a dozen times by now.

I'm still not sure if Engineer20 has actually bought and replaced anything on either of his cars yet, where as with Joseph, you get a video diary of every step of him making his entire thought process leading up to the point when his car catches on fire right before the replacement part gets installed.

Two different versions of the exact same troll job.

BC.

Engineer20 won't use cameras and videos to show us what's going on, while Joseph can't get enough of that.

Engineer20 hasn't taken the bait when it comes to losing his cool, while Joseph would have been banned half a dozen times by now.

I'm still not sure if Engineer20 has actually bought and replaced anything on either of his cars yet, where as with Joseph, you get a video diary of every step of him making his entire thought process leading up to the point when his car catches on fire right before the replacement part gets installed.

The first point could be explained by E20 not wanting to blow his cover that he's really Joseph. But the other points make it look like two different people. Maybe they're cousins or something.
smile.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back