What the world is this??

Status
Not open for further replies.
So a co worker gave me this. Dunno if he found it or what. Never saw this so thought I would ask. Please
My ignorance for not knowing what this is. I was thinking a dog chew toy but unsure. Thank you in advance

slifbd.jpg

x1ls1h.jpg

Looks like those toys from the 80s called Madballs but it looks like that may be a knock off or something since it doesn't appear on any lists. Does it have any date of copyright or branding on it?

Originally Posted By: Oregoonian
Car 51....you must be bored or something. Who cares.....BITOG is an oil website. Put on facebook or something.

I believe that's what off-topic implies, isn't it? Give him a break... Don't like it? Don't read carp in 'Off Topic' is my respectful suggestion.

John.

Car 51....you must be bored or something. Who cares.....BITOG is an oil website. Put on facebook or something.

What is the "Off Topic" for ?

Wow, that's rude. Car 51 is helpful to everyone and devotes his time to post more filters cut open than anyone here, yet he can't post something in "off-topic?"

It looks like a little monster with idiopathic episcleral venous engorgement in his right eye who is biting his or her nails. Looks like a toy you would have gotten from a fast food joint in the 1970's.

Thanks to the guys that actually CARE; unlike Oregoonian. Sorry Oregoonian I don't do Facebook or that stuff as I like BITOG thank you very much and next time: just don't waste my time posting such a snide and very rude remark if I bother you so much!!!!

2464 post and you still don't know there is more forum sections than just oil on here

Originally Posted By: car51
Thanks to the guys that actually CARE; unlike Oregoonian. Sorry Oregoonian I don't do Facebook or that stuff as I like BITOG thank you very much and next time: just don't waste my time posting such a snide and very rude remark if I bother you so much!!!!

car51....sorry you took offense to my remarks. I didn't mean to hurt you....but.....IMO, this forum is primarily (99%) for oil and automobile issues, so I felt that to post such a silly (IMO) picture of 'whatever it is', shows to me that you have to much time on your hands and are bit bored.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back