NFL Divisonal Playoffs. Post Your Picks!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted By: gman2304
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rCCbBy_ufvo

American football fans are actually pretty restrained.

Regardless of what some idiot sport fans do in any other country, to say that we are "restrained" is a stretch.
It's disgusting behavior. Beating and assaulting a person over what team is preferred....is just ridiculous.
It's a perfect example of why I find rabid sports fans to generally be morons.

'Regardless of what some idiot sport fans do in any other country, to say that we are "restrained" is a stretch.
It's disgusting behavior. Beating and assaulting a person over what team is preferred....is just ridiculous.
It's a perfect example of why I find rabid sports fans to generally be morons'.

With 100,000 people in attendance and a good portion consuming alcohol, yes, I'm of the opinion that American sports fans are very well behaved, and restrained. The video shows a few people scuffling and even more trying to calm the rowdy ones down before security quickly arrives to haul off the 'morons'. There are far more 'morons' on the playing field than in the stands.

Last edited:
63 morons got removed from the stands. All because of one guy with the "wrong" jersey on. You can see in the clip a few real brave types...kicking and taking shots and then quickly moving away. Like a bunch of cowardly clowns. I don't care if five people out of 100,000 did it....or 63. It's inexcusable and a reflection upon the fans themselves.
But....nobody really cares and just expects this sort of thing.

That's exactly why all kinds of bad behavior happens.

I'll assume your numbers are correct, IDK. I do know my son and my 13 year old granddaughter attended the Panthers/Seahawks game in Charlotte, N.C. yesterday. They had a great time and didn't report any bad behavior. Bank Of America stadium was sold out and the game was nationally televised. Maybe they got lucky. Oh, you seem to be concerned about bad behavior but used the words, idiot and moron in one paragraph. Keep looking....Utopia might be just a bit farther down the road.

Originally Posted By: gman2304
I'll assume your numbers are correct, IDK. I do know my son and my 13 year old granddaughter attended the Panthers/Seahawks game in Charlotte, N.C. yesterday. They had a great time and didn't report any bad behavior. Bank Of America stadium was sold out and the game was nationally televised. Maybe they got lucky. Oh, you seem to be concerned about bad behavior but used the words, idiot and moron in one paragraph. Keep looking....Utopia might be just a bit farther down the road.

I call it like I see it.

People hitting a man because of his jersey being different than the home team...are idiots and morons (among other things).
I'm glad you had a good experience at the game you attended. That is how it should be. Just imagine how frightened your granddaughter would have been if that happened right next to you.
And no....I never expect the U.S. to become a "utopia". But a level of decency should be expected at a sporting event....not a beating.

Originally Posted By: andrewg
63 morons got removed from the stands. All because of one guy with the "wrong" jersey on. You can see in the clip a few real brave types...kicking and taking shots and then quickly moving away. Like a bunch of cowardly clowns. I don't care if five people out of 100,000 did it....or 63. It's inexcusable and a reflection upon the fans themselves.But....nobody really cares and just expects this sort of thing.

You just like to argue. I assume you are just an angry guy. Life is too short to judged other people. I'm a recovering alcoholic but still feel bad for you.

Originally Posted By: qwerty1234
63 morons got removed from the stands. All because of one guy with the "wrong" jersey on. You can see in the clip a few real brave types...kicking and taking shots and then quickly moving away. Like a bunch of cowardly clowns. I don't care if five people out of 100,000 did it....or 63. It's inexcusable and a reflection upon the fans themselves.But....nobody really cares and just expects this sort of thing.

You just like to argue. I assume you are just an angry guy. Life is too short to judged other people. I'm a recovering alcoholic but still feel bad for you.

I enjoy a good argument once in a while. So? My post had nothing to do with that. It's incredible that you call beating an innocent man the "spirit" of the fans.
We all make judgements every day of our lives. It's how we survive and avoid situations and people that could be dangerous.
I don't care if you "feel bad" for me. That's laughable and unwarranted....but knock yourself out. I feel bad for the poor guy that had 63 people attacking him like a pack of wild dogs.

But that's just me.

Originally Posted By: dishdude
Darn insects, always buzzing around irritating the brainiacs.

That is EXACTLY what I was thinking! Where's the bug ZAPPER when you need one! Maybe just a can of Raid will do?

That is EXACTLY what I was thinking! Where's the bug ZAPPER when you need one! Maybe just a can of Raid will do?

I like to think I am smart enough to resist the temptation of the beautiful light
grin2.gif

I like to think I am smart enough to resist the temptation of the beautiful light
grin2.gif

Ha ha ha....come to the light Mr. Moth....COME to the LIGHT!!!! BzzzzzzzzzzBzzzz.....ZAP!!! Lol..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back