what women really want

Status
Not open for further replies.

MolaKule

Staff member
I asked my wife what women really wanted.

She said attentive lovers,...or was it, "a tent of lovers?"

I wasn't really listening.
grin2.gif

A league of american scientists spent millions of dollars and man hours on research to find out what women really want. Last week they were ready to anounce the fruit of their efforts but...

she changed her mind

A man walking along a California beach was deep in prayer. Suddenly, the sky clouded above his head and, in a booming voice, the Lord said, "Because you have TRIED to be faithful to me in all ways, I will grant you one wish."

The man said, "Build a bridge to Hawaii so I can drive over anytime I want." The Lord said, "Your request is very materialistic. Think of the enormous challenges for that kind of undertaking. The supports to the bottom of the Pacific! The concrete and steel it would take! It will nearly exhaust every natural resource I have made. I can do it, but it is hard for me to justify your desire for worldly things. Take a little more time and think of something that would honor and glorify me."

The man thought about it for a long time. Finally he said, "Lord, I wish that I could understand my wife. I want to know how she feels inside, what she's thinking when she gives me the silent treatment, why she cries, what she means when she says nothing's wrong, and how I can make a woman truly happy."

The Lord replied, "You want two lanes or four on that bridge?"

A woman will not hear what you say, but she will never let you forget you said it.
She wants chocolates over flowers, but still wants an answer to the question "does this dress make my booty look big".
She will say how much money she saved on a designer purse, while financing the balance at 29% on a credit card.
It's my wife's world, I'm just allowed to be here.

Originally Posted By: beanoil
A woman will not hear what you say, but she will never let you forget you said it.
She wants chocolates over flowers, but still wants an answer to the question "does this dress make my booty look big".
She will say how much money she saved on a designer purse, while financing the balance at 29% on a credit card.
It's my wife's world, I'm just allowed to be here.

Quoted for truth...

"Look how much I've saved for the next holiday"
"We've saved...I put $50 a week into it too"
"Why do you always have to belittle my achievements"
"I took my family away for a wonderful holiday"

Originally Posted By: beanoil
... "does this dress make my booty look big?...

No, everything makes your booty look big!!
laugh.gif

"No, dear, the dress has nothing to do with it. Your booty looks big because it IS big."

I slept on the couch. I count it as a win, though, because she has *never* asked again.

Originally Posted By: Shannow
Originally Posted By: CT8
I like big booty!

Look up "Big Bottoms" by Spinal Tap...its a song.

Or "Fat Bottomed Girls" by Queen... another song.

Originally Posted By: Shannow
Originally Posted By: CT8
I like big booty!

Look up "Big Bottoms" by Spinal Tap...its a song.

I watched the movie years ago it was fun ! I looked for knobs for guitar amps that went to 11 instead of 10 !

Originally Posted By: mahansm

"No, dear, the dress has nothing to do with it. Your booty looks big because it IS big."

I slept on the couch. I count it as a win, though, because she has *never* asked again.

My wife was looking in the mirror and said "I'm old, fat and ugly!"

I replied, "oh no, you're not ugly."

Took her a while to get it.
lol.gif

John

Q: How do you blind a woman?
A: You put a windshield in front of her.

Q: What takes up 12 parking spaces?
A: 6 Women drivers.

Q: How do you know your girlfriend is getting fat?
A: She fits into your wife's clothes.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back