TSA

Status
Not open for further replies.
wlzqrq.jpg

Except what they are trying to prevent are binary explosives. Where 2 parts, when mixed, form an explosive mixture. Clearly, the components won't mix themselves in the trash can. Nor will they attach a timer or fuse.

Last edited:
The government does not like when you point out the obvious to them.

Originally Posted By: Cujet
Except what they are trying to prevent are binary explosives. Where 2 parts, when mixed, form an explosive mixture. Clearly, the components won't mix themselves in the trash can. Nor will they attach a timer or fuse.

So they put each part in different bottles, bottles that react to the liquid in 20-30 minutes spilling the liquid into the container. 2 people come through 5 minutes apart, both bottles placed in same container, 30 minutes later, boom (well, more likely a chemical fire, but still).

Last edited:

Well, they could mix, if they hire janitors from the same pool that they hire baggage handlers from.
wink.gif

Been a while since I've flown, after I posted it I couldn't remember if they still had a trashcan close by or not. And the TSA wasn't that bad. But I thought the humor was still applicable.

Originally Posted By: blupupher

So they put each part in different bottles, bottles that react to the liquid in 20-30 minutes spilling the liquid into the container. 2 people come through 5 minutes apart, both bottles placed in same container, 30 minutes later, boom (well, more likely a chemical fire, but still).

So the bins are then wrapped in cotton wool, and not put in a compactor like everything else ?

They'll get compacted, and they'll get mixed

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back