Shoplifting.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted By: dishdude
Originally Posted By: GiveMeAVowel
yeti:

I believe those gov't stats on crime because my own person experiences confirm them.

Oh, and when you see rioting and looting who do you see,
ALWAYS hordes blacks breaking in to stores and stealing en mass.

Wow. You're a real piece of work.

Truth isn't always politically correct.

Originally Posted By: andrewg
yeti:

I believe those gov't stats on crime because my own person experiences confirm them.

Oh, and when you see rioting and looting who do you see,
ALWAYS hordes blacks breaking in to stores and stealing en mass.

Wow. You're a real piece of work.

Truth isn't always politically correct.

They don't care about the truth...all they care about is their loony agenda...

I took the road of reality, you don't like that? Too bad, the stats from the gov't prove out that blacks and hispanics are much more likely to commit crimes with regards to their overall % of the entire population of the USA. That's the facts jack.
crackmeup2.gif
beer3.gif

You want to talk reality and stats? Racial profiling has never been associated with a single effective reduction in crime, ever.

You ever think about how hard it must be to try to solve or even prevent a crime by saying "well, the murderer was probably hispanic....". Oh yeah, foolproof way to solve and prevent crime.

Originally Posted By: grampi

I took the road of reality, you don't like that? Too bad, the stats from the gov't prove out that blacks and hispanics are much more likely to commit crimes with regards to their overall % of the entire population of the USA. That's the facts jack.
crackmeup2.gif
beer3.gif

Or is it possible that racial profiling and racism has the government targeting them more than others?

If it does, then so be it, these groups have earned being profiled...

How in the heck does someone earn being profiled because of something that someone else who kind of looks like him did? Just stick to the one-liners. You're never going to get close to a logical explanation.

Originally Posted By: DoubleWasp

crackmeup2.gif
beer3.gif

Or is it possible that racial profiling and racism has the government targeting them more than others?

If it does, then so be it, these groups have earned being profiled...

How in the heck does someone earn being profiled because of something that someone else who kind of looks like him did? Just stick to the one-liners. You're never going to get close to a logical explanation.

When a particular ethnic group that makes up just 16% of the population commits 86% of the crimes, I find it hard to believe, if not impossible to believe that profiling that group would not result in a significant reduction in crime...it's simple logic, but then again, people with your view don't have any of that...

Are you insinuating that it takes one to know one? LOL

Well, I guess if wanting people to abide by the law is an agenda, then yes, I guess I have one...

Well, I guess if wanting people to abide by the law is an agenda, then yes, I guess I have one...

See...you're just wasting time on people that can't face reality. It's an unfortunate thing that probably half the country believes in his same rhetoric. It's another reason why the country is in the mess it is....not facing realities will always doom you. Never addressing the real issues, just avoiding them. It's how it is now.

Originally Posted By: andrewg

See...you're just wasting time on people that can't face reality. It's an unfortunate thing that probably half the country believes in his same rhetoric. It's another reason why the country is in the mess it is....not facing realities will always doom you. Never addressing the real issues, just avoiding them. It's how it is now.

These people live in a fantasy world...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back