Frantz O Ring - Order in Bulk - Where?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyone know where I can order the Frantz square round o ring in bulk? I sent McMaster Carr one of my Frantz o rings to match up and they stated there wasn't a match for it. By the way, McMaster Carr is a pain to deal with. They lost my first o ring I sent to them, and it took them three weeks to get back with me on the second one I shipped to them
mad.gif

Anyone else have any luck with finding a supplier on the Frantz o ring? I have a hard time paying $2 plus shipping to Frantz on their o rings. TIA.

in the bigger citys they should have company that has bunches of "O" rings. we have one here in Wichita,KS if you have a grove that the "O" rings fit just measure the grove. off course the "O" should have some crush to seal. i bet we have some cats here that know how to fit the grove. if you can get an idea of the size you need, i would glad to try to find what you need. generally there not to expensive. so if you get off first time trying again wont cost to much. if you find it hard to find what you need, i would be glad to get you some here. (email removed - best to do this via a PM).

Last edited by a moderator:
Do you have the specs on the O-ring? The important info would be the dimension of the square cross section and the inside diameter.
I have no personal experience with Frantz, but Deere uses that style ring to seal some filter housings. I could try to match one up if you would give me the specs ( I work at a Deere dealership).
I don't know that it would be any cheaper than 2$ a piece though. It could save on shipping though with local availability.

Originally Posted By: LateArrivalforLSU
Anyone know where I can order the Frantz square round o ring in bulk? I sent McMaster Carr one of my Frantz o rings to match up and they stated there wasn't a match for it. By the way, McMaster Carr is a pain to deal with. They lost my first o ring I sent to them, and it took them three weeks to get back with me on the second one I shipped to them
mad.gif

Anyone else have any luck with finding a supplier on the Frantz o ring? I have a hard time paying $2 plus shipping to Frantz on their o rings. TIA.

Late response but I've found McMaster Carr excellent to deal with. I purchased replacement square o-rings for my Frantz from them. Measure your old o-ring, get online and find one the same size, then order them. I did, and they work GREAT!

Would anyone care to tell us what the correct Master-Carr replacement O ring is for a Frantz?

Mine leaks a bit and although it it is the clamp that is a bit too loose IMHO, a new O-ring might help the problem.

Last edited:
Originally Posted By: Greasymechtech
Do you have the McMaster Carr PN?

4061T264 Current price of $10.80/25. On small lightweight orders they usually charge about $5.00 shipping & handling.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back