Purolators new oil filter line-up

Status
Not open for further replies.
Went to go buy one to see if they still come pre torn from factory, but walmart in my area stil hass old stock.

Hopefully they are updated and this is not just a repaint/marketing job.

Originally Posted By: Bgallagher
The boss filters are sparking my interest. Hopefully they learned from their mistakes.

The Boss (PBLxxxx part number) replaces the old Purolator Synthetic (PSLxxxx part number). There was never any problem with the synthetic, it was made completely differently from the base and P1 models.

The paint looks good i wish they did not have such small oil holes in the center tube they look very restrictive sorry to say. Wix is now my first choice in filters for the synthetic media i like the ultra.

Originally Posted By: crazyoildude
The paint looks good i wish they did not have such small oil holes in the center tube they look very restrictive sorry to say.

They're not restrictive. All those holes have to do is add up to the same cross-section as the center hole, and they cannot possibly be the restriction point.

Originally Posted By: 440Magnum
Originally Posted By: crazyoildude
The paint looks good i wish they did not have such small oil holes in the center tube they look very restrictive sorry to say.

They're not restrictive. All those holes have to do is add up to the same cross-section as the center hole, and they cannot possibly be the restriction point.

php85EjtO.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back