Burglary suspect in Florida lake, gator eats him

Status
Not open for further replies.
Especially the comments about that decision costing the perp an arm and a leg.
Originally Posted By: Andy636
LMAO @ the comment section...

Why the [censored] did those douchebags kill the alligator? The gator was a hero imo. When I first read the title I was worried the gator would get sick since he ate a piece of trash.

The alligator should have been given another thief for desert instead of murdered.

Originally Posted By: totegoat
The alligator should have been given another thief for desert instead of murdered.

Agree! He supposedly was out robbing with another suspect. Should be him/her. I wonder if they were together robbing the same house at the time. If they kept it alive, I wouldn't be surprised though if Trump would choose it to be his vice president.

Last edited:
Originally Posted By: aquariuscsm
Why the [censored] did those douchebags kill the alligator? The gator was a hero imo. When I first read the title I was worried the gator would get sick since he ate a piece of trash.

Are you SERIOUS? You don't think a man-eater gator, in a residential area, is a danger to the community? There are millions and millions of gators now. They used to be threatened, not so much anymore. There are so many of them, trappers hardly ever relocate them anymore. They just kill them and sell the hides to the leather goods people. One of my best friends from high school is THE approved gator trapper for my county, and he is running non-stop on gator calls. I've helped him numerous times. .357 bang stick to the head makes moving a 10-13 foot gator a LOT easier (and safer).

I think the folks here might agree if the gator was eating children. But instead the gator was eating criminals who were not making good choices. Oh, I'll hide in a body of water in central Florida, no chance of that going wrong!

I don't ever wish for the death of someone. But I will admit that I don't mourn the loss of some folks who happen to take themselves out of the gene pool by their poor choices.

Originally Posted By: bubbatime
Originally Posted By: aquariuscsm

Are you SERIOUS? You don't think a man-eater gator, in a residential area, is a danger to the community? There are millions and millions of gators now. They used to be threatened, not so much anymore. There are so many of them, trappers hardly ever relocate them anymore. They just kill them and sell the hides to the leather goods people. One of my best friends from high school is THE approved gator trapper for my county, and he is running non-stop on gator calls. I've helped him numerous times. .357 bang stick to the head makes moving a 10-13 foot gator a LOT easier (and safer).

I don't get killing the gator at all. It got aggressive with divers? Its an alligator in its natural habitat for [censored] sake, what did they expect it to come up and offer a paw or wag its friggin tail.
Stupidity by all parties on this one and the alligator paid the price for it.

Originally Posted By: Trav

The only stupidity I see is on behalf of the dumb burglar who jumped into the water. The cops and gator trapper were doing their JOB! You can't leave a known man-eater out in the wild. That goes for sharks, lions, leopards, black bears, brown bears, whatever else eats man.

Originally Posted By: wemay
The gator was euthanized.... unfortunately.
Where are the protesters?

I don't get killing the gator at all. It got aggressive with divers? Its an alligator in its natural habitat for [censored] sake, what did they expect it to come up and offer a paw or wag its friggin tail.

9c4KRaycE.jpeg

I agree, i would get together with the neighbors and feed him chicken or steaks after that.( I'm only kidding, i know feeding a gator is not a good thing.)

Last edited:
Originally Posted By: bubbatime

The only stupidity I see is on behalf of the dumb burglar who jumped into the water. The cops and gator trapper were doing their JOB! You can't leave a known man-eater out in the wild. That goes for sharks, lions, leopards, black bears, brown bears, whatever else eats man.

An alligator is a living prehistoric reptile, anything in striking distance is on the menu, everyone of them will attack man or anything else if given the opportunity.
When man builds or strays into their habitat these things are going to happen, its that simple.
The creature is not a guilty party here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back