Amsoil EFM 5w-40, 10,827 mi., 2003 Jetta ALH

Status
Not open for further replies.
Latest UOA on my 2003 Jetta TDI, running Amsoil EFM Full-SAPS Euro 5w-40 over 10,827 miles and 4 months. Make up oil was actually a little less that the 1 quart listed. The filter was a Mahle OX143D cartridge.

Hopefully I'm on a permanent downward trend for this lead spike. Blackstone recommended draining and sampling this oil at about 7,000 miles based on the 19 ppm Pb in the previous sample, but life got in the way and I ended up running the oil to almost 11k.

Current fill is Amsoil HDD 5w-30 with another Mahle OX143D filter. I'll probably run the HDD out to 13-14k, and report back in spring.

03_JETTA_111415_Page_1.jpg

[/quote]

I love the ALH...I searched and searched for a clean one before buying my fiesta...nice looking report. What kind of fuel mileage you getting?

Originally Posted By: Travis99LS1
I love the ALH...I searched and searched for a clean one before buying my fiesta...nice looking report. What kind of fuel mileage you getting?

Averages 43 to 47 mpg (mostly highway with the automatic).

Originally Posted By: Pontual
The Universal average of wear metals, Mileage, wasnt included in the report?

Blackstone reported in an earlier UOA that their wear metal averages for this engine are based on ~8,300 mile (13,400 km) average interval.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back