Heat blows hot on driver side cold on passenger

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ever since i disconnected the battery on my 1999 oldsmobile lss it seems like something in the a/c settings got messed up cause now i noticed when i turn the heat on the heat only blows hot on the driver side and cold on the passenger anybody know why it does that? I could get the passenger side to blow hot air by pushing this piece back thats behind the glove box but im sick of doing that but if i do it the heat stays hot on both sides the whole day even if i turn the car off or not but the next day i have the same problem again.

The blend doors are messed up.Search online for a relearn procedure for them.

Originally Posted By: boostedtsiawd
Ever since i disconnected the battery on my 1999 oldsmobile lss it seems like something in the a/c settings got messed up cause now i noticed when i turn the heat on the heat only blows hot on the driver side and cold on the passenger anybody know why it does that? I could get the passenger side to blow hot air by pushing this piece back thats behind the glove box but im sick of doing that but if i do it the heat stays hot on both sides the whole day even if i turn the car off or not but the next day i have the same problem again.

You answered your own question. Blend door as mentioned above. I have glovebox off in my jeep and manually switch it everytime.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back