Fram Ultras no longer available at AAP

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted By: Hootbro
Thread title is misleading.

Looks like it has been corrected.

Personally, I see this as a bad move on AAP's part. Why not stop carrying Pennzoil Platinum or Rotella T6 while they're at it.

Originally Posted By: bmwpowere36m3
Originally Posted By: Hootbro
Thread title is misleading.

Say whatttttt.....

Thread title originally had the word "recalled" in it. That implies something removed due to defect, not for stock rotation.

Originally Posted By: SirTanon
Personally, I see this as a bad move on AAP's part.
As do I. I assume that Purolator will eventually lose the black eye, but I am also assuming they are "buying" their way back into AAP's primary shelf space which is too bad because AAP was one of my go to stores for Ultras (especially with the codes they have). At any rate, I will not be rushing out to buy any of the "Bosses".

Originally Posted By: gallydif
I can still order ultra's for both my vehicles online and pick then up in store on the AAP website..

.... or you buy them on Amazon, use the "Subscribe & Save" feature, using a time window that matches your driving habits, and get them for around $7 each, delivered directly to your house, more or less exactly when you need them.

A lot of people want to see the oil filter they are getting myself included When we get our filter delivery i try to inspect them personally i make sure the boxes don't look like they are dropped and i open the box on some and give them a quick look. I had two bad filters on the last delivery it looked like they were dropped i am sending those two back when they come in next month.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back