You Won't believe this:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted By: Tdbo
Originally Posted By: The_Eric
Maybe the in-laws are over and he just needs to do something so he doesn't strangle them?

I vote for this or a "Cousin Eddie" type that is at the event.

Ever see Cousin Eddie's mower in the movie 'Moving'?

Be happy he wasn't spending that time adding another junk car to the "lawn".

I used to live in a neighborhood where giving the directions "look for the nice yard on the right" was enough to find my house.

I mowed my lawn yesterday. I hadn't mowed it in a really long time and the grass was really long, it was a bright and sunny day yesterday and the grass was dry, and it was about 60 degrees outside. Mulched up the leaves and bagged them up. Looks great now.
13.gif

Originally Posted By: Joe_Power
Meth has invaded Iowa, I see.....

Meth is nothing new around here. More than likely the second hand meth might be starting to take its toll.

Originally Posted By: jhellwig

Meth is nothing new around here. More than likely the second hand meth might be starting to take its toll.

I dunno... the meth heads I've known/know of wouldn't give a rat's behind about mowing a yard...

I mowed my lawn yesterday. 38 degrees, but not rainy like your neighbor! It's been such a warm fall the grass has just kept on growing. Hopefully this is the last time. I put away the mower and got the snowblower out!

Originally Posted By: jhellwig

Yes Yes that is what makes it beautiful. I love Iowa especially the HAWKEYES getting a rank of 12-0!!!

Originally Posted By: Buzzsaw
The guy was probably mulching the leaves more so than actually cutting grass.

This!

Grass has barely grown any the last few months here and all I have been doing is mulching the leaves with my mower.

When I was a young boy my Dad would give me some cash to take to the neighbor boy to pay him to stop mowing his lawn when my Dad wanted to take a nap in the afternoon. My Dad worked out of our house.

Originally Posted By: MolaKule
Okay, it's Friday after Thanksgiving Day, Right?

I wake up this morning (after it had rained all day yesterday and last night, rain gage says 2.75", temp says 33F) to the sound of a mower.

I get my Keurig coffee and what do I see out the back window? My neighbor mowing his yard.

A. Do I put the house on the market right away or,

B. Stay and see what else develops just out of curiosity?
shocked2.gif

Sounds like your starting from a negative point of view about this guy....try looking at the good side, whatever that may be.

Originally Posted By: The_Eric
Maybe the in-laws are over and he just needs to do something so he doesn't strangle them?

I am late to the races, but I agree with this.

Poor fella.

Should have invited him over for coffee!
laugh.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back