Anyone seen a multi-vehicle fluid w/ MercV &Tes295

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted By: NattyBoh
Has anyone seen a multi vehicle fluid that has both a Mercon V fluid and a tes-295 "okays"?

I do not believe it exists.

Thanks!

Edited: is there anything else out there w.o the high price tag. That Amsoil is crazy atv54 a gallon. My trans needs 18 qts.

Last edited:
I have but from reading and talking with a fluid engineer, he said the tes-295 spec has a far superior anti-foam agent. That's what I'm after.

I have but from reading and talking with a fluid engineer, he said the tes-295 spec has a far superior anti-foam agent. That's what I'm after.

A fluid engineer? Balony.

What vehicle and transmission is this fluid going into to since you never stated such?

You said you wanted a Mercon V.

I need mercon V.

Here it is.

http://content.valvoline.com/pdf/mercon_v.pdf

TES-295 has no more foam inhibitor than Mercon V. You can only have a certain amount of foam inhibitor in an ATF.

Last edited:
Originally Posted By: MolaKule

A fluid engineer? Balony.

What vehicle and transmission is this fluid going into to since you never stated such?

You said you wanted a Mercon V.

I need mercon V.

Here it is.

http://content.valvoline.com/pdf/mercon_v.pdf

TES-295 has no more foam inhibitor than Mercon V. You can only have a certain amount of foam inhibitor in an ATF.

Funny how you can tell me who I did and did not talk to... Lol
The guy works for Lubrication Engineers. And yes HE IS an engineer. Tes-295 has a smaller particulate used in the anti-foam. Get over yourself, there are other people out there that know more, at times, then the people on here.

Last edited:
Again, what vehicle and transmission is this fluid going into to since you never stated such?

Quote:
Tes-295 has a smaller particulate used in the anti-foam.

If that is what he told you then he is definately not a formulator or lubrication developer.
crackmeup2.gif

Quote:
Get over yourself, there are other people out there that know more, at times, then the people on here.

And we know for certain that it isn't you.

Why don't you go troll on some third-rate auto site.

Last edited:
Lol. It doesn't matter what vehicle. It's a built race transmission that needs Mercon V.

LOL, Then why are you so confused about TES-295 and Mercon V?

What transmission is it?

Most race built transmissions have special internals and valving designed for Ford Type "F."

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back