HF motorcycle lift table

Status
Not open for further replies.
We all know HF sells Chinese junk, but does anybody have any experience with the HF lift? I would really like an air operated lift but I will only occassionally use it, so I feel the HF hydraulic lift might work fine for me. My 95 Electra Glide weighs over 800 lbs and with a rated capacity of 1,000 lbs it should be able to handle the weight. I've read the online reviews which seem mostly positive but I want some BITOG reviews, just because. Thanks

We have 2 at work. They are fine. We welded on extensions to the table on one of them, too short for many bikes.

Rod

Originally Posted By: gman2304
We all know HF sells Chinese junk, but does anybody have any experience with the HF lift?

I don't own this particular one, but I do have the 1500 lb ATV/motorcycle lift by Pittsburgh that I bought from HF, and the quality is actually decent, IMO.

I've had mine for about 7-8 years now and have no complaints. I keep expecting the hydraulics to die but not yet.
35.gif

This pic is from a few years ago.....

005-L.jpg

You might find out the other places selling the same thing, may also be made the same place only you luck out and get to pay more for it thinking you got a higher quality item.

Originally Posted By: Exhaustgases
You might find out the other places selling the same thing, may also be made -the same place only you luck out and get to pay more for it thinking you got a higher quality item.

+1 on this.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back